Worksman Wheel Help

GoldenMotor.com

Spaz_head

Sep 1, 2010
Canada
I want to purchase a set of Worksman 26" x 2.125 wheels. I want a front drum brake and also a rear hand operated drum brake.

Does anyone have the worksman part numbers for these wheels. I have been on the website and they list so many parts without pictures. I don't want to make a mistake when ordering them.

I have purchased Husky wheels in the past and really like how their website is set up with pictures and part numbers.

My new build will use a Newsboy frame I already have.

Thanks for the help

This is the website from the last build I just finished

www.wix.com/hatzic/hatzicflyer

Last edited:

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
you can call Worksman and tell them what you want without worrying about the part numbers, but i think it's this forthe front:

77A WHEEL :FRONT.DRUM 26X2.125 W/O TIRE $ 105.00

and this for the rear:

77RA W HEEL :REAR DRUM 26X2.125W/O TIRE (RHCC BIKE) $ 118.65

i'd still call and make sure, though. i talked to wayne over there and he'll get you what you want.

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
Hey Pat, are you looking at making an adapter for the rear drum style wheel? I haven't seen one so I wasn't sure if an adapter would even work or if the best way would be a shaft kit of some sort with the rear drum wheel.

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Hey Pat, are you looking at making an adapter for the rear drum style wheel? I haven't seen one so I wasn't sure if an adapter would even work or if the best way would be a shaft kit of some sort with the rear drum wheel.
I have rear drums with motor side sprockets but they are 135mm spacing. Too wide for a China engine. Besides, a rear drum requires a brake lever on the left side of the handlebar. Where would you mount the clutch. I only rear drums with centrifugal clutches.

halfevil333

May 18, 2010
florida, USA
I want to purchase a set of Worksman 26" x 2.125 wheels. I want a front drum brake and also a rear hand operated drum brake.

Does anyone have the worksman part numbers for these wheels. I have been on the website and they list so many parts without pictures. I don't want to make a mistake when ordering them.

I have purchased Husky wheels in the past and really like how their website is set up with pictures and part numbers.

My new build will use a Newsboy frame I already have.

Thanks for the help

This is the website from the last build I just finished

Wix.com HatzicFlyer created by ThomasWatts based on My Personal Portfolio
why not try the rear bandbrake/hd wheel combo from BLOW BY YOU I've used 'em on both my last builds... love 'em!
and about as period correct as you'll get w/out major headaches...