GoldenMotor.com

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Hahahaha!
Direct from BGF's ad:
Due to regulations

NO CALIFORNIA , NO VIGINIA RESIDENCE BUYER
California AND Viginia residence please check California Air Resources Board and Viginia Air Resources Board

Does anyone here know someone that lives in Viginia?

I know a few that seem to think they do.......laff

As for the engine, I'd rather be riding that polishing all that chrome.
For a show bike it would be awesome though!

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
I grew up in a VolksWagen family... One of the things that I learned is that lots of chrome on your engine actually causes the engine to retain heat. That's why all the stock engine tins (& cylinders) are painted flat black, because a flat black suface helps transfer the engine heat into the air. (& keep the engine way cooler.) ;)

Last edited:

Roadwarrior

Apr 23, 2010
Ontario
Hahahaha!
Direct from BGF's ad:
Due to regulations

NO CALIFORNIA , NO VIGINIA RESIDENCE BUYER
California AND Viginia residence please check California Air Resources Board and Viginia Air Resources Board

Does anyone here know someone that lives in Viginia?

I know a few that seem to think they do.......laff

As for the engine, I'd rather be riding that polishing all that chrome.
For a show bike it would be awesome though!

I just spit up my coffee! I guess it's a good thing I don't live in "Vaginia".

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I noticed that the jug on that engine is still raw Chinalume and not chromed, that is where I would paint the jug the color of the bike.

I'm kinda picturing in my mind a a nice Bright Corvette Chrome Yellow cruiser bike with Chrome rear fender and that Chrome engine with the jug painted the same color Yellow as the bike, a cool chrome headlight and a chrome triple tree front end with some nice ape hanger bars and a nice medium brown leather seat......yea that would be cool, clean, and slick...! this is only my opinion of coarse, but it sure looks good in my head :)~})