7xcree light ebay scam ???

GoldenMotor.com

oldpot

Jun 21, 2012
MICHIGAN
not sure if right place but
anyone that order the 7X CREE T6 LED 9000Lm Front Bicycle light Bike Lamp Headlamp + 12000mAh Battery a few weeks back for $14.99 from hh2013xx on ebay i just checked my ebay account and its says ((( We had to remove this listing from the site and you're not required to complete the transaction. If you've already sent payment, the sale should process as normal and you don't have anything to worry about. If you have any questions about delivery, please check tracking or contact your seller. If you run into any trouble along the way eBay is here to help. Please visit the Resolution Center to help resolve any problems you may encounter.
This user is no longer registered on eBay.)))
anyone else in the same boat as me.

says should receive it from 23 jan to 26th feb now do i wait until 26th or what??m it said was shipped and got tracking number so i should be ok ??.

Last edited:

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
If you got a tracking number then you're ok... they only give tracking numbers when an item is shipped, but if it's shipped via the u.S. Postal service.. it'll have a tracking number starting with 94 ... copy that number and go to usps.com and paste it in the box where it lets you track a package, if it's been picked up by the post office then the tracking info will show where it is and an estimated delivery date. If it says "not found" or not in the system, wait a day and try again.

If the tracking is for UPS or FedEx it'll be a different number and you can track from their sites pretty much the same way, but these 2 services don't generate a tracking number until they have posession of the package.

About the only way you could be stuck right now would be if it's shipped USPS and they generated a tracking number but the seller hasn't taken the package to the post office, but that rarely happens and paypal will refund your money if the package don't deliver to you by a certain time, but this time is like 4 to 6 weeks... Like I said tho, this Rarely happens.
Hopefully this'll help...

Theon

Jan 20, 2014
FNQ Australia
In the last 6 months, I have had to make about 6 Ebay/paypal claims from dodgy sellers.
Often for hundreds of dollars, I am waiting for ebay to refund me $102 in RC parts from China that I have not received ATM. This process usual takes 6 weeks or more?
They even sent me a tracking number that Aust post had no record of?
From my experience, when you get a note from Ebay like the one you got, Go straight to the resolution center and ask for your money back, cause what you ordered aint coming.

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
not sure if right place but
anyone that order the 7X CREE T6 LED 9000Lm Front Bicycle light Bike Lamp Headlamp + 12000mAh Battery a few weeks back for $14.99 from hh2013xx on ebay

says should receive it from 23 jan to 26th feb now do i wait until 26th or what??m it said was shipped and got tracking number so i should be ok ??.
You should be OK but you will be in for a disappointment with the light.
A CREE T6 puts out ~1200 Lumens.
The common battery pack for these is 4-pack of 18650 LI cells.

I have been using the single lamp T6 lights with a High, Low and Strobe for 3 years or so now and they work very well.

On High you get about 20 minutes of light and the light heats up, Low close to an hour, and strobe will last several hours.

I recently tried some 3x T6's, same battery pack.
High is all 3 lamps on, med is 2 lamps, low is 1 lamp.
On high it overheats or discharges in ~10 minutes depending on air flow over the light and battery.

With 7 T6's the light is likely to die before you even get the bike started unless you double or maybe even triple the battery count and it would be so bright you couldn't even use it on the roadway.
But, you might be able to roast Winnies on it ;-}

Rudz

Jun 24, 2014
Tyler TX
I use a 6 led cree headlight, I get an hour and a half off off the 6x18650 packs. With the 4x18650 pack I get over an hour.

So idk what batteries kc is using

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
I use a 6 led cree headlight, I get an hour and a half off off the 6x18650 packs. With the 4x18650 pack I get over an hour.

So idk what batteries kc is using
4x18650 pack, what CREE's do you have? The same 1200 Lumen T6's?

Bzura

Mar 8, 2014
PA
oldpot, I have received an email from ebay stating the same thing. This happens when ebay suspects the seller of sending counterfeit items or listing items that are banned by ebay. I don't know why they don't just say that in the email?!?!

So the lights that you purchased will likely arrive, but it is likely to be counterfeit. Inspect it carefully as soon as you receive it, and if it's not exactly what the seller says it is then contact ebay.

It very well could be legit. Good luck.

Hey oldpot, Sorry about that. I'm the one that posted in the Facebook Groups of that cree 9000 @14.99, The tracking number is false,fake. I too ordered several and was given a refund already, My case is closed.
I apologised to the 40+ people in the different groups for this bad information, But at the time I thought I was doing everyone a favor by getting so cheap. Guess the jokes on Me/Us.

I'm Sorry it happened. .duh.
I informed E-bay if the seller came back that I would be pressing charges of false advertising, electronic theft, and electronic fraud. And was told by E-bay Customer service E-bay has already contacted the Company that the person no longer works for that company. I was apologised to By E-bay Customer service.
I've been a E-bay Seller/Buyer since March 2008 w/ 100% standings.
My e-bay I.D. is rising_sun_1962 "My I.D. has nothing to do with Japan" I like to see the birth of a new day by the Rising Sun, And I was born in 1962. It's like my I.D. on here Nghtrider62 I ride mountain bikes at night and was born in 62.
Again, Sorry about that.

Last edited:

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
7 Crees is just silly to me, One on high is plenty, I have some 3 Crees and it's overkill for the battery life, Low is 1 Cree at full power.

But like they say, if it sounds too good to be true, it's probably not, especially on E-bay.

Cree is the name brand and the 9 we are referencing to is 9,000 lumens, Like turning Night into Day lol. I use 2 cree 5,000 lumens units both have a 1 x 8400mAh Battery Pack (over kill), normally they come with 1x Battery Pack (4x 1865 Battery)
There about $15.00 cheaper on E-bay then they are on Amazon. Can't find them anywhere else and there great Aluminum LED lights Way better then Nightrider lights or Cygo lights and a few others for the price versas Bright Light.
Here's a good example:
Amazon.com Price 1 new from $79.99, http://www.amazon.com/2000Lm-Bicycl...ds=Solar+Storm+5,000+lumens+bicycle+headlight
E-bay.com Price:US $22.39 http://www.ebay.com/itm/400766467855?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
Amazon's is : 2 × CREE XM-L XML U2 LED X2 2000Lm Bicycle Light, E-bay's is 5000 Lumens 2x CREE XM-L U2 LED Cycling Bike Bicycle Light
Which would you buy of these 2 ?

Last edited:

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
No argument here, the T6's are an awesome LED.

I personally don't ride past dusk but I use the heck out of the strobe for daylight riding and never even had a close call since, to the point of people slamming on their brakes and spilling their coffee in their lap.

Good, beats the **** out of me running into their dumb asses, been their, done that, still hurts.