hi im from uk and looking forward to hearing from you

GoldenMotor.com

taffyapple

Apr 29, 2012
swindon,uk
hi there :)

im taff and have 1 build to my name (66cc skyhalk )
have done 2300 miles on her not to mention all of the problems that ive had too!

looking to my next build now as shes getting old lol so im looking at a rear mounted mini moto but need some advice!

speed not inportant but reliability is as i have 20 mile journey to work,any ideas and advice would be very appreaciated

im the only person i know of in swindon who has built a bike with engine on so i have no one else to ask for advice or ideas so hope you guys can help :)

many thanks and look forward to your ideas and advice :) brflg

1flyingfool

May 25, 2011
Yelm
Welcome aboard, about you being the only one in your town,I'm the only one in my town too. That's Yelm Wa USA. Happy motoring

taffyapple

Apr 29, 2012
swindon,uk
thank you sir :) and thanks for the reply!

yes its something special i think cause everywhere i go people always ask how i made it etc,get more attention on my bike then my mrs lmao!! i love mechanics i tried makeing my own bike first from a strimer engine but got it all wrong lol! now im having to travel further to work looking at a new build but typing in mini moto on bycycle in google isnt going well,google laughs at me but seams a cheep build as the engines are very cheep to purchase,hopefully i will get some advice soon as im itching to get the spanners out hahaha!! and happy motoring to you to sir :)