Hello From Texas!

GoldenMotor.com
Hey hey,...Names Mike,...Formerly of Arizona,...Payson to be exact. My wife and I moved here to Texas to be closer to family. Greetings to you all. Looking forward to getting to know ya! Only built two bikes so far with the Skyhawk engines,...but gonna do it again soon I hope!

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. My company moved me here from the Phoenix area a couple of years ago. The laws are vague in TX but law enforcement pays you little notice.

Hey again all,..gonna be starting another 80cc build again soon,...Was looking for some suggestions about durability. I'm thinking about using a new Schwinn for this build,...Question is can I rely on the hubs to withstand the punishment of 30mph etc,.....I know they make heavier duty hubs but I'm not sure how to adapt that to a new cycle. NO MORE HUFFY'S! Any advice would be greatly appreciated! :)

happycheapskate

Nov 26, 2009
Rockwall TX
Sgt Howard (member here) makes hub clamps for those hubs, that take the 9 hole cogs.
I live nearby so you're welcome to write if you want to know some places to ride or need help with your bike. I know of lots of good local restaurants too.

Last edited: