Sportsman Flyer Disclaimer on Monark Forks

GoldenMotor.com

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
I see a new advertiser on Monark forks on the side bar of this forum. This advertiser has pictures of Sportsman Flyer bikes on his site using Monark forks. My bikes DO NOT use his reinforced Monark forks and this new advertiser has not asked permission in any way to use Sportsman Flyer LLC on his site. I have asked him to remove any reference to Sportsman Flyer LLC and my copyrighted trade name from his site. Additionally, Sportsman Flyer LLC no longer sells or modifys reproduction Monark forks.
Pat Dolan
Sportsman Flyer LLC

Last edited:

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Wow. They've got pics from Spooky Tooth and Venice too. And a few I remember seeing but can't think offhand where they're from. Cajones!

Well, it's looking like they may need more reminding soon if those pics continue to linger.

Highwaystar

Jan 22, 2012
Indiana
"Wow" is abut all I can say.
That is a true bummer. Will your frame kits still include forks? I was wanting to build one of you bikes in the near future. I am liking the Morini and the 200cc versions.

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
Pat does this mean you will be making up some forks of your own, perhaps a nice set of leaf spring forks? That would be excellent!

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Hi Guys,
Not trying to turn this thread into anything more than to let forum members know I am not connected with this new advertiser in any way. By them using my copyrighted pictures it will no doubt confuse people. I have contacted the moderators and the vendor.

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
Sad they can't even come up with there own image..what the Fork! Not even on same level as Pat but it happened to me on the Bikeberrys top banner a few years ago.

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
I'm sure everyone already realizes this, but that last post from Pat was two years old. I think the issue was cleared up.

Gilbert