New From San Antonio, TX

GoldenMotor.com

gum217

Apr 11, 2014
San Antonio Tx
hi im Steve new to site from NE side of San Antonio looking for fellow riders and place to ride since we're not allowed on the bike trails. or to join in a MB Club

Medicsgirl

Mar 11, 2012
San Antonio
I am also looking for someone to ride with.

I have two bikes, and will be hopefully getting a third by the end of this year.

I am also looking for some one that can help me maintain the engines and such. I am not a mechanical person and am looking for an affordable mechanic to do my builds for me.

Xman

Jan 10, 2014
San Antonio, TX
I haven't been able to build my custom bmx motorized bike to date as I am still recovering from major back surgery late Jan 2014, I have my motor, donor bike, and the skills to do so. My back isnt fully healed yet so I try to limit my time in the garage until I am better healed. I am mechanically inclined, so to build and or maintain is not an issue for me.

Xman

Jan 10, 2014
San Antonio, TX
I havent built my custom BMX motorized bike yet, I am mechanically inclined and can help out servicing your bikes. I had back surgery late Jan 2014 so I am still recovering and I have to limit my time in the garage due to pain. Are you stationed here?