Harbor Freight Tools Sales/Coupons

GoldenMotor.com

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
Moderators:
I am not affiliated with Harbor Freight Tools in any way, and If you feel that this post is spam, feel free to remove it.

Harbor Freight Tools has the 66488 chain breaker on sale for $7.99 with coupon.
Expires 11/26/2010
Just print out this coupon:

chain breaker.jpg

For best results, use a color laser printer.

Last edited:

Elmo

Sep 3, 2009
Mississippi
Re: Chain Breaker $7.99

The pins are too big for the chain that we use. The only way to use it is to grind the pin down to a smaller diameter. I chucked mine in a drill and used my disc grinder th thin it down. works ok now.

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
FREE! Harbor Freight Tools screwdriver set!

Moderators:
I am not affiliated with Harbor Freight Tools in any way, and If you feel that this post is spam, feel free to remove it.

Free screwdriver set from Harbor freight Tools, no purchase necessary.

FreeScrewdriver set.jpg

For best results, use color laser printer.

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california

the bigger pin works perfect on the 415 and the 41 chains. but like the post above says, you need to grind the pin down for a regular bike chain.

i bought one of these awhile ago and it came with two pins, two different sizes, one for a bike and one for a motorcycle. but all the ones i've seen since only come with 2 big pins.

it works awesome, though.

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO

it says original coupon ,,does that mean printing this off won't work:confused:

Elmo

Sep 3, 2009
Mississippi

Both pins that came with mine were too big for my #41 chain. I suppose that you can't expect anything from Chinese stuff.

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
Free Harbor Freight Tools Flashlight!

Moderators:

Great for use as a headlight on your MB!

free flashlight.jpg

For best results, print with a color laser printer.

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
Free Harbor Freight Tools Multimeter!

Moderators:

Free (with any purchase) multimeter, great for checking continuity and troubleshooting your kill switch, magneto and CDI!
Coupon works fine, I used it on 10/31/2010 at store # 337 and got my free (with any purchase) multimeter.

free multimeter.jpg

For best results, print using color laser printer.

Last edited:

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York

it says original coupon ,,does that mean printing this off won't work:confused:
Once you print it out, it's an original, isn't it? :)

But seriously, there doesn't seem to be any problem at all when presenting these coupons to the cashier, they just scan in the bar code, and that's it, they seem to be VERY lax with it comes to the fine print.

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York

The coupons on Harbor Freight's own website have the same 'original coupon must be presented' disclaimer, yet here you have the option of printing them out for use at the retail stores:

Facebook October

I guess once you print it out, it's an 'original' coupon!

Last edited:

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
I just got back from Harbor Freight Tools store # 337 (Hempstead, NY), and all of the coupons that I have posted, and additional ones, work fine, no strain, no pain:

Discounted Chain Breaker
Discounted Automatic Battery Float Charger (not posted here, not MB-related)
Free Screwdirver Set
Free Digital Multimeter
Free Scissors (not posted here, not MB-related)
Free 12" Ratchet Bar Clamp/Spreader (not posted here, not MB-related)

If anyone wants, and if it is OK with the Moderators, I can post the other FREE coupons(scissors & ratchet bar clamp).

They also carry 2 cycle oil (I never knew that!) for a good price, $2.99 for 15 oz.

I am not affiliated with Harbor Freight Tools in any way, I just want all of my friends here at motorbicycling.com to enjoy discounted and free items that are useful with our Motorized Bicycles.

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
For those of you with gel-cells on your MB used for headlights or electric start, here we have a coupon for an Automatic Battery Float Charger:

charger.jpg

For best results, use a color laser printer.

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
actually we could use the sissors and the ratchet clamps would hold the motor stable on a table top

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
corgi1, You are right!

The scissors can be used to cut out Motorized Bicycle business cards and flyers printed on the computer, but you gotta make a purchase and give 'em yer address:

free scissors.jpg

The bar clamp/expander can hold the motor on the table while you are working on it, but you gotta make a regular purchase:

free bar clamp spreader.jpg

If no coupon, then take 20% off the item anyway, but you gotta give 'em yer address:
20 % off coupon.jpg

If you don''t wanna give 'em yer address then use this one:
20 percent no address.jpg

Last edited:

Infernobyrd

Oct 16, 2010
Ocala, FL
They do work!! I got the multimeter and flashlight today and am going back tomorrow to get the screwdrivers and stuff. They didn't have them in stock when I went up there today. But yes they do work. This is awesome Rohmell! If you feel sketchy about posting these free things because of their relevance to the MB world. Send them to me at my email address: [email protected]. Thanks dude, I owe you one!
dance1

Attachments

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
Very cool Rohmell, thank you for taking the time. Looking forward to turkyday now!
Hi Dan,
You are welcome.

In today's economy, with many people being out of work, it is important to try stretch your dollars and make them work hard for you.
I hope these coupons help toward that end.