Custom and Reproduction Headbadges

GoldenMotor.com

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Very nice work..SportsCarPat I think that is the best one Ive seen.
Cheers
Chainmaker

And Id definitely be down for a china girl one !!

Last edited:

sparrow69

May 12, 2010
Detroit
how large a piece can you do? I know this thread is for head badges, but could you do larger items, like say drive covers or air breather plates or even tank badges? maybe even license plate frames?

I'd be curious to know how much such things would cost, i think your head badge pricing is right on the money, and I'll be down to order one as soon as I design a logo...

jezusjonz

Feb 26, 2008
Indiana
how large a piece can you do? I know this thread is for head badges, but could you do larger items, like say drive covers or air breather plates or even tank badges? maybe even license plate frames?

I'd be curious to know how much such things would cost, i think your head badge pricing is right on the money, and I'll be down to order one as soon as I design a logo...
Would have to see what you want to try and do. Im sure we can work something out. Just send me an email with what your thinking about and we can see if we can do it. You can send me a rough drawing, describe it as best you can....anything to get the point across and I can give you an idea if I can do it.
just PM me and let me know what your wanting to do.
Tery

jezusjonz

Feb 26, 2008
Indiana
You must have some crazy nice dremel bits or something.

Job interview tomorrow. Maybe I can finally order my china girl soon!
Yea I got a very small one that usually used for engraving. But it works pretty nice on brass. Couldnt find anything else small enough to finish the 3 or 4 very small areas that needed cut out.

This one has been bugging since I started making badges to do...finally got it done...but someone liked it more than me...so now they own it.
Terry

KiM

May 5, 2010
Australia
Very nice work indeed, this would be a nice finishing touch for my custom built cruiser.

Would my AussieJester be too detailed to make into a head badge?

i have larger rez pics of it but it would need to be not alot larger than the above pic
Would it also be possibly to do it on aluminium rather than brass or copper?

Cheers in Advance

KiM

Last edited:

jezusjonz

Feb 26, 2008
Indiana
Very nice work indeed, this would be a nice finishing touch for my custom built cruiser.

Would my AussieJester be too detailed to make into a head badge?

i have larger rez pics of it but it would need to be not alot larger than the above pic
Would it also be possibly to do it on aluminium rather than brass or copper?

Cheers in Advance

KiM
I dont know the picture isnt showing up for me....Terry

mykustomcruizer

May 16, 2010
pa
ok well this guy is the best he just sent a pic of mine finished and cant wait to get it and put it on for all u guys that dont have head badges or if u do have one scrap it and get a custom one this guy is no joke heres the pick he sent me of mine and its awesome and i think it will go great on my bike thanks

jezusjonz

Feb 26, 2008
Indiana
Could you make sumthin like this? copper on the bottom and plated (i guess) on top.

Or what if I sent you a photo of my face, could you make a badge of my head?
I dont know that one has to be bent and recut to make it come out right. Never really tried one like that. Now your head its possible.
Terry