Greetings from Boise, ID

GoldenMotor.com

barret

Jul 6, 2008
Boise, ID USA
Hello all! Just found this forum, and am happy to be here. I'm currently working with my "second" build (I'll explain later for the quotes), and am of course having a blast! I love working and riding my motorbike (a.k.a. motokruiser, moped, motoredbike, motor-assisted bike...the list goes on and on....)!!

I live in the desert oasis of Boise, Idaho, and currently work full time while attending school to finally get my degree. I have a beautiful family of my wife and two boys (ages 4 & 1), so my hands are usually too full to even think about tinkering with my bike. But, this summer, I'm not enrolled in any classes, so I'm taking full advantage of my free time.

I'll be posting some pics of both my builds, and there you'll see what I mean when I say I'm on my "second" build....

Glad to be here!!

Barret

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Welcome to the forum. Glad you joined us. Can't wait to see the pics of your "second build" Or the "first build" for that matter...........................

barret

Jul 6, 2008
Boise, ID USA
Hello (again) everyone! I know I have been absent for quite some time, and now that I'm almost done with my degree, I figure it's time to pick this hobby back up. I only have one more semester to go (just two more classes; going part time), recently lost my job last summer (2010), and have a bit more time on my hands. This spring and summer I will be back on my bike, riding happily along.

Glad to see there are a few more people from Idaho on here!

In the mean time: happy riding!

Barret