The best is for sale - Custom Micargi 212cc Predator

GoldenMotor.com

Predator303

Apr 26, 2012
San Juan, Puerto Rico
The BEAST is for sale!

I have been using the bike now for a few weeks while I kept improving all components and it is running well and a ton of fun, but I just got my Greencard last week and will finish up my Camaro now (actually bought another one yesterday to make one out of both) and planning on building up a nice bobber with an 800cc that I found hidden in a shop. With other words - I need money

I never got to finish it, but I am hoping that somebody from this forum will finish the job and give her the love she deserves.

Here the overview:

- Reinforced custom stretch cruiser frame steel
- 212cc Predator 4 Stroke engine modified with:
- ARC Billet Flywheel
- 18lb. Valve Springs
- Copper head gasket
- Air Filter, UNI Dual Layer
- Larger Carburetor with Adapter with Pulse Fitting and a bag full of jets
- Polished heavy duty rim with 10G thick spokes and custom made rear hub with high quality motorcycle bearings for reliability.
- Brand new Suzuki front fork hydraulic (not yet installed)
- Custom fat rim 80mm wide for extreme fat tire in the rear. Imported from Germany. Works with the tire currently installed.
- Fuel Pump with Pulse & glowing orange fuel hoses
- Max Torque Clutch with modified springs
- Jackshaft assembly for transmission with different sprockets for short and low gear ratio 60+ mph possible. #35 & #41 chains
- High Quality Throttle assembly aluminum
- High Quality and very powerful dual disc brakes hydraulic for motorcycles custom mount
- Cruiser Handlebar
- many custom parts and work on the frame and bike. Many hours of work.
- comes with many extra parts like chains, sprockets etc...

Engine got governor removed, different & stronger springs for high rpm, aluminum flywheel and so on. Comes with a collection of sprockets for the transmission to adjust the top speed for your needs. It is currently setup for the city stop&go (short) but still easily does 50-60mph. When I say easy I literally mean easy. Takes about 3-4 seconds from 10mph to 50-60mph once the clutch is engaged. The bike's acceleration is faster than a 750cc motorcycle. Very very strong and pulls up literally every hill with ease.

The frame of the bike is steel and customized & reinforced with engine mount and the angle of the fork is custom as well. Brake custom mount on hub, rear hub & sprocket custom mount heavy duty to handle the power. Brakes are very strong dual piston and hydraulic for motorcycles with 185mm disc. 3 inch fat tires. Complete with Jackshaft assembly with a whole collection of sprockets for different gear ratio. It is extremely fast and got torque like from ****. Everything is heavy duty and/or high quality parts. No junk installed. ONLY ONE ON THE PLANET.

In the rear the bike have a custom hub with motorcycle bearings and 10G spokes for maximum security and reliability. The plan was to move this rim to the front and install the 80mm custom fat rim in the rear with the same 10G spokes but I didnt't get to do that yet. It also comes with a brand new Suzuki front fork hydraulic!!

Its running and only need small adjustments, completely functional. I recommend to buy a Cheetah Racing clutch for minimal vibration ($169 in Ebay). Only buy bike this if you don't mind being constantly asked about it and getting compliments ;) It's an eye catcher and everybody stops to take a look at the bike and take pictures - everywhere you will stop!

Installation is super easy. The engine will be shipped separately and is installed in 1 minute with 4 bolts complete with transmission/jackshaft. Chain on, adjusting and ready to cruise like a boss!

Current state aprox. $3100,- in parts and customization.

Offers have to be above $2000.-

Last edited: