Better introduce my self properly.

GoldenMotor.com

Theon

Jan 20, 2014
FNQ Australia
My name is Theon,
I come from the Beautiful Daintree Rainforest in Tropical Far north Queensland.
I'm currently working as a Farm Mechanic , fixing Quads, tractors and what ever else gets thrown at me, for a 'Bull Rides and Mustering experience' Venue up the road. "Daintree Station".
I'm an Electrical Instrument Fitter by trade, but not much call for one here, and like to work close to home, so I've done a few different trades over the years, as a contractor.
I've developed a passion for Motorized bikes over the past 6 months or so and have been posting my work on an Australian Forum, where I was given my 'Own Channel'.However, have recently had a falling out after 'EDIT' was removed, and my friend and I were treated rudely.
I don't have a lot of time at the moment, but plan to be a regular poster, and share a couple of interesting builds that I'm working on.
And I love bouncing ideas around and working on 6 things at once.
So looking forward to being an active part of this Forum.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome to our world of the motorized bicycle theon. i think you will find us all friendly and enjoy the time. we look forward to learning from you and hopefully we can learn from each other. great to have you with us

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome Theon. You'll discover that there are quite a few Aussies and New Zealanders here so you're not alone. With your background you should have no problems with a motorized bicycle. Share some photos of your bikes as well as your friends. And tell him/her to join too. We always welcome new members.
Have fun and ride safe.

Tom

Theon

Jan 20, 2014
FNQ Australia
Thank's guys,
It seems a friendly bunch, and a few very Knowledgeable and helpful people, which is why I'm here. I'm hoping to get back in touch with Jimbo, as I only Knew him from the Forum, and I left after sticking up for him (but not without a fight...). But I think i had a couple of 'followers' that I'll try and coax.
And I'll try my hardest to be polite.
Maybe I can be a sociopath?, preferring machines to people, so please put up with me!
I'm one of those people that spends more time 'playing with my 'Toys' than actually using them, and get bored easily. So usualy have lots of projects going at once.
I'm 'Semi Retired' with small children, so get to spend a fair bit of time in my 'Shop'.
Recycling is my main theme, and try to spend as little as possible on the 'Shiny new stuff.'
Out of all my bikes, The Phantom is the only one that didn't come to me as a basket case, usually from the local dump.
My Welding is improving, but has plenty of room! I hope to afford a bottle of Argon for my TIG soon and that will be long awaited, as I've been 'Patiently' putting my projects together by 'Stick'.
I recently stripped my Photo Bucket Library as I no longer wanted my work to benefit the 'Forum Chief', So will be starting from scratch here with only current work and New Photos, other than a few I'll take to show off 'finished' Bikes.
With So many projects I only like to spend a few hundred on each, am not trying to build show bikes or anything to sell. Just having fun and learning.
If anyone is interested in my previous work, I believe the Text is all still there but I'm afraid I deleted all Photos in 'protest'. And I think there is only one Aussie Forum.

Theon

Jan 20, 2014
FNQ Australia
Thank's guys,
A bit busy at the moment, but the wet season has just arrived here and I should be getting a bit more time for my bikes soon.

Theon

Jan 20, 2014
FNQ Australia
Thank's Intrepid, I've been following your velocar thread and enjoying, I have a couple of FTC Tadpole Builds that I am soon to disclose.
Keep up the good research.