Dallas- Motorized Bicycle Club

GoldenMotor.com

Ruby478

Apr 2, 2011
Dallas,Tx
Re: Dallas- MB Club

That would be cool, the more local clubs our state has the better it would be for riders to keep in touch, I mean this forums great but hands on advice is always better

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX

We can learn a ton by getting together on occasion and it really helps the riders without a lot of mechanical experience.
Our concern in the Houston area is law enforcement. They are pretty tolerant of a single motorbike travelling down the street. They get less tolerant of a group of ten motorbikes riding together. We do not want to provoke law enforcement.

Ruby478

Apr 2, 2011
Dallas,Tx

Each cities law enforcement is gonna be different. Like here in Dallas if a group of 4 riding is fine as long as they are following all safety standards like lights,helmet,etc stuff like that.
If anything I would try an outreach program with the police introduce them to some bike maybe even build them a few. I think the reason MB riders get so much crap is because the police dont really know what it is we're ridding around they see (motor+bicycle= motorcycle) if anything the more the community knows about MBs the more accepted they will become as a valid form of transportation