Gas Price Map of the U. S.

GoldenMotor.com

Jemma Hawtrey

Dec 29, 2007
Essex, UK
lol

What are you lot complaining about? In the UK a gallon of fuel costs me £6 - not including mixing oil.

That works out at $12!

petrol per litre is about 120 pence
diesel per litre is about 130 pence

Jemma xx

spad4me

Jan 20, 2008
Arizona Bullhead
lol

What are you lot complaining about? In the UK a gallon of fuel costs me £6 - not including mixing oil.

That works out at $12!

petrol per litre is about 120 pence
diesel per litre is about 130 pence

Jemma xx
Coming soon to a local gas station in your neighborhood

I expect $7.00 per gallon by mid summer.

stude13

May 28, 2008
north bend wa.
yeah but we are a bunch of whiners and ingrates for having it so good so long. the leftovers from a week of evening meals would feed haiti for two weeks. shame on U.S. . mitch

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO
Man, I remember when I first started driving gas was $0.99 a gal. And then the Tucson pipeline broke and everybody started freaking out because gas got up to $1.80/gal, lol. Oh well, times have changed. it's bad enough my car requires premium fuel, glad I don't live in California (sorry cali guys)

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Man, I remember when I first started driving gas was $0.99 a gal. And then the Tucson pipeline broke and everybody started freaking out because gas got up to $1.80/gal, lol. Oh well, times have changed. it's bad enough my car requires premium fuel, glad I don't live in California (sorry cali guys)
rotfl I remember that!!..That is right next to my house on Silverbell. The break was at Silverbell & Grant..Some brand new house's being built got flooded with gasoline and had to be torn down.

They tore up Silverbell to replace all the pipe's Man what a pain in the butt it was just to get to my house!!

Thousand's of gallons flowed into the Santa Cruz River...Back in the mid 80's, when it was all desert where the break was.. me and my friends used to steal gas from that pipe line..They had valves thier that were not locked. We used to ride are dirt bikes and three wheelers and go-karts and stuff in that desert. All they way up to the 90's I would get gas thier until they built a fence around the valve and locked it. Shame on me :( It's a good thing I'm not that person anymore..