Anyone from Austin Texas?

GoldenMotor.com

kiteman

Apr 22, 2013
port aransas ,tx
I used to live there back 3 years ago. Now I live in port a and wont leave the island anymore. Stupid drought dried up the lakes and Im a kiteboarder. The gulf isnt drying up so Im here now.
What do u need ?
Im retired arborist and have 2 stroke stores on my speed dial still!

kiteman

Apr 22, 2013
port aransas ,tx
we used to see the scooter club ride westlake rd on sundays. sadly the Lotus car club would also ride the same time and it was funny sounding with a scooter following a Lamborghini. The motors were so diff.
Bring ur bike down here and do beach rides with us down in port a.
we'll c u soon.

X Ray

Mar 20, 2014
Austin
Thanks for the invite. That sounds like fun. I would need to get a bike rack for the car and would need to build a bike for my girlfriend to bring her a long.

Symbyot

Mar 11, 2014
Texas
I live in Austin. Just got my bike together and started riding a week 1/2 ago. Would be nice to meet with others in the area. Swap build tips and whatnot. Ride to a bar and drink hahah

Symbyot

Mar 11, 2014
Texas
I was going to make another thread but felt I might as well just use this one. Trying to get a weekly or bi-weekly meet going, here in Austin. I think it would be great to get together with other builders and riders, share stories, ideas, and just hang out. What say you, Austin? Let's do this!

Symbyot

Mar 11, 2014
Texas
Haven't been down to San Antonio in quite some time. Even if I did make it down there I would, unfortunately, be unable to bring my bike with me. I don't have a truck or trailer.. =(

I know there are definitely some riders here in Austin. I have seen about 3-4 different guys out riding but I am never on my bike when I see them. Always in the car, so I have not gotten the chance to talk to them.