Rear coaster wheel heavy duty 26 x 1.75"

GoldenMotor.com

rockonp04

Oct 1, 2010
California
REAR COASTER WHEEL HEAVY DUTY 26 X 1.75. All chrome steel, thick 105g spokes, 12 gauge spokes, heavy duty coaster hub thicker metal, 18 tooth sprocket, 1 1/4 inch, 3mm wide rim. Rim is 11mm inner depth and 24mm inner width. Great replacement wheel! HISTOP TAIWAN KT brand. Price is $35.00. Willing to negotiate if shipping is a problem. I am located in Los Angeles County.

Attachments

thedv8don

Mar 23, 2011
ventura,ca
hey rockon, i am inerested in your wheel, i am in ventura, i go to westminister to check on my ma about once a week, so if you still have it i could probibly pick it up, if thats not a problem. thanks

rockonp04

Oct 1, 2010
California
I also have a two reinforced 12g spoke freewheels. They are the same size. On the rear coaster wheel there is a manic mechanic sprocket and adapter. I am willing to sell the sprocket and adapter with the coaster rim.

Mac

Dec 3, 2009
Maine
rockonp04,
Tell me about the coaster wheel, I've always built 7-8speedwith de-railer. Now going 4stroke non freewheel sprocket on the trans, is this the 26"wheel I Need?

Thanks
Mac

Looking for the whole setup

Last edited:

bill gurreri

Mar 30, 2011
york , pa, usa
you gonna sell the other wheels with the sproket,, if so how much,,,, do you have picks.is the manic sprocket the one to the engine....hit me here or text me anytime im up late...717-542-1933...thanks

rockonp04

Oct 1, 2010
California
rockonp04,
Tell me about the coaster wheel, I've always built 7-8speedwith de-railer. Now going 4stroke non freewheel sprocket on the trans, is this the 26"wheel I Need?

Thanks
Mac

Looking for the whole setup
The wheel is a reinforced coaster brake with 12g spokes. The sprocket and adapter help with reliability and is much better than the stock rag joint. So basically the rim is beefed up to take the torque of the motor.

brentemmons

Mar 28, 2011
Danbury N.H
I am looking for a sprocket addapter for the build i just did,everyone seams to be sold out.I have a 26" wheel 6 sprocket rear mountain bike rim on a old huffy.pm me if you can help me outbrnot