check out this cold weather mask!

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
OH! Were kidding you about ace? Are they really going to offer a kit or is it just another insidious Spandexo plot to undermine the MB communities?

Give it up! we have water boards. OK, we just have slip-an'-slides but they can be pretty scary too

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
No problem.

(lol! I kept that pic so as to mess with you later)
I guess add this one to the category "Think! before you post lol"

I guess my secret Lucha Libre identity as "El Vigilante Misterio" has been revealed, my wrestling days are over!

Yes I was kidding about Ace, Finfan got more info then me and apparently they are being sold in 5 Ace Hardware stores owned by the same person.

Last edited:

happycheapskate

Nov 26, 2009
Rockwall TX
Neoprene is the type of material used for diving wetsuits. It retains and reflects body heat even when wet. This is a good property. Some people are allergic to neoprene though and may get a red blistery rash.

I think that mask looks awesome.

I remember one time I was biking (pedal bike) and wearing a ski mask and foam bike helmet in Jan. A woman blocked me with her car and tried to hit me. I dodged the car, pulled the mask and said, Hey Mrs. XXXX whats going on? She was shocked that I was her yard boy and not some cat burglar. Some people are just ignorant about biking and winter clothes.

Neoprene? Maybe good for "gimp" games in the bedroom but I don't see the advantage over dollar store ski masks.

happycheapskate

Nov 26, 2009
Rockwall TX
SmartFit Reusable Earplugs With Case and Removable Cord (NRR 25) - Reusable Ear Plugs
reuseable industrial earplugs on a neck cord.

I got my mask in Friday afternoon and was able to try it out this weekend. I love this thing. Nothing like the look on peoples faces. One down side that I have found is the the area covering your ears has some little holes, I guess so you can hear better. Once I hit between 35-40mph there is a loud whistle from these holes. Really annoying. I think I will cut this out a little to see if the sound stops.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
" reuseable industrial earplugs on a neck cord"

Some one pays a perfectly good Dutch woman for that sort of abuse.

Wut? I am old and gave that sort of thing up long ago