Heeyyyyooo

GoldenMotor.com

nateburn

Sep 28, 2010
boston / strafford
My name is Nate and I am new to the custom moped scene as of this year. This is a project I am doing in my free time, so I'm taken it nice and slow. I am currently installing my 66cc silver flying horse kit onto a new Schwinn legacy frame with an old mountain bike fork for some front suspension. At this point i have everything installed and I am trying to make everything play nice.

I am also working on welding a custom tank to put in the frame, I have a sketch model done and hope to be welding soon.

only big issue preventing me from riding it right now is that i cant get the chain to clear my fatass whitewalls. Any insight to this problem would be appreciated.

happy riding,
-Nate

Attachments

nateburn

Sep 28, 2010
boston / strafford
yea i got that kit from bike berry but it came with the new carb setup w/ the red air filter instead of the black one and different handlebars that i upgraded to the ones in the pic.

my rear sprocket is already flipped around, but the front sprocket is really what needs to come out. Any suggestions for spacing the front one out?

-Nate

stevolandis

Feb 20, 2010
NE Pennsylvania
I had the same problem- to fix it I put washers between the wheel and the bike frame. Say you needed 3 mm of space for the chain to clear, you'd need to add 6mm of washers for the chain to clear.