My version of an early U.S Army Motorized Bicycle

GoldenMotor.com

247Jude

Apr 4, 2009
Sudbury
Re: My version of an early U.S Army MB

where did you find the time machine bizcotch, and how often can you use it?
Nice Build

bizcotch

Oct 27, 2008
Los Angeles

I am thoroughly impressed with that build. I might just have to make something similar... Though I am thinking of a tan color scheme. Now I'm thinking of the possibility of a side-car. It seems like it would just fit so perfectly. Maybe for my next build.

Amazing work, I am green with envy.
Thanks Raleigh Rider. A side car has been in my mind since the day thought about this build. A tan military MB would be awesome!! U.S army contemporary or WW2 german-african territory style?

Once again I feel I should clap....I think the boardtrackers are great and to be able to make a replica Military MB even better, damnit now I have two new projects a board tracker and a Military style MB.....o I am never gonna have enough money...LoL
Hahaha... there is always enough change under the couch for a MB build. Thanks for the compliment

where did you find the time machine bizcotch, and how often can you use it?
Nice Build
Thanks 247Jude, I brought it back with me from the early 20th century in my delorean :) . I ride this bike almost every other night or day through downtown L.A and sometimes hollywood.
Great job on the military theme. Definitely a stand out of the crowd bike!
Thanks Seatta! i appreciate the comment. .flg.

BAMFinCali

Dec 24, 2008
California

Wow nice build man! looks like lots of care and time went in to it!

i have been looking for a gas tank about that size and look do you know what its off of or where to buy new?

and that saddle bag is it just a random army bag ,or was it made for motorcycles?

bizcotch

Oct 27, 2008
Los Angeles

Wow nice build man! looks like lots of care and time went in to it!

i have been looking for a gas tank about that size and look do you know what its off of or where to buy new?

and that saddle bag is it just a random army bag ,or was it made for motorcycles?
Thanks! The gas tank is off a 75' Yamaha DT175 and the bags are random army canvas bags which you can buy at a surplus store.

mandomadness

Jul 12, 2012
denver, co

sweet bike!!!!!!! nice job. im working on my own version of the mp. what kind of bags are those, (the two small black bags on the front side of the bike) there on the older pics, and where can i get some?. i'd like to put some on my bike. once again sweet bike.

Last edited: