Chief say "how" :)

GoldenMotor.com

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
You can go to the auto parts store and get a rubber noodle cap usually they are for wire the come out of the fire wall on a car, end spark plug covers or even from a motorcycle, some moped shops carry smaller ones for spark plugs, looks good astatically and some even come in the caramel color at Pep Boys auto.
Can't wait to see the twin up and running again.

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Heap Big Chief ride into sunset... Sold her last night at the Pavilions hot rod show. Real nice fella too. He and his sons saw my Twin build bout a year ago and flipped over it. They started collecting bikes to build (Mostly Felts) but haven't actually started a build yet. Collecting parts and all. Its gone to a very good home. Dude has a bike collection that is just INSANE! Not vast quantity but crazy QUALITY! Felt "Taxi" Felt Magno Nerve Boyd Coddington bike, Dyno Moon eyes, A So Cal speed shop bike that I think he said was 1 of 6 made!! Nutty good stuff! I kept the stack and leeper for future builds replaced with a SBP cleaner and the saddle that came with the bike. I'm a little annoyed with Felts tires. The "New" Thick bricks are turning brown like the old ones. Weird. They are'nt AS brown yet but def heading that way. WAY darker that when new. Think I'll stick to Electra tires from now on when I need whities. The Electra Diamonds on the Twin build look creamie as the day I bought them. This sale frees up both money for other currently secret projects and almost more importantly ROOM in the garage. It was getting kinda tight in there.

Attachments

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Yes. It was the best riding bike I've had but I needed the room and have 2 other projects in the works. It will be much loved where it is though. And in FINE company :)

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
All I Hear is Cha-Ching! Cha-Ching! Cha-Ching! bet Ya ain't nobody missing the Green. I do hear Ya though they do have a tendency to grow on Ya.

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
I don't know bout cha ching. I figure I've got bout $300 more into it than I sold it for. And that doesnt count the 3-400 hours of fenegeling it togather. I'm going to be switching out the trans on the Twin to the 4G. The EZM rides and cruses very nice but isn't so much for acceleration from a stop and that's what I need around here. Squirting across streets is dodgy in the best hours with the traffic. I ordered a kit from Bicycle engines. com today and will be using that trans on the Twin along with Cobrafreaks bearing mod which I did on the Chief. Works great!