"Two-bit Criminal" Board Tracker Bike Build

GoldenMotor.com

wolf-jr

Feb 17, 2012
Culver City
My "two-bit criminal" bike build.

So far I've got a frame and fork together (thanks to CCC, thanks dad) and a tank to go with it. Forks are felt and wheels are worksman with some thick spokes and a disk break hub laced to the front with hookworms, but maybe planning to change them to some black quick bricks.

Ordered a honda GC 190 to go in this bad boy...

Let me know what you guys think! -Iceman

Attachments

Reactions: Nightster

motorhedfred

Jul 31, 2009
United States
That's gonna be a hot looking MB. Where are you guys getting your Felt Abe forks ? Felt is sold out as is Motostrano and all my local dealers order them from Felt instead of stocking them.

Mhf

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Do ya really wanna know what I think? I thought so! ;)

OK, I think you should drop a hopped-up 99cc Predator motor in it and race the mid-class with it. That's what I would do, but you're not me as we both know. Seeing as how you already have 2 or 3 190cc racers already and a 160cc as well, I think it's time for something a little different.

Whatever the case it's gonna be a beauty and I look forward to seeing it at the races or on rides. Go the Iceman!

.wee.

wolf-jr

Feb 17, 2012
Culver City
I was planning on running a CVT so I think the 99cc predator wouldn't put out enough power for it... I also like the way the Honda motors sit perfectly vertical, compared to how harbor freights when mounted flat, they would be on their sides. The motor isn't going to have many performance parts on it, just a performance carburetor and the CVT. Or perhaps a briggs motor? ... lol

Thanks for the idea though guys
-Iceman

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
OK, I think you should drop a hopped-up 99cc Predator motor in it and race the mid-class with it. That's what I would do, but you're not me as we both know. Seeing as how you already have 2 or 3 190cc racers already and a 160cc as well, I think it's time for something a little different.
A Honda GC 190 even though it is 190 cc would probably fit into
the Mid range class as long as it isn't breathed on too much.

I think they make about 5 HP stock and there aren't any performance
parts available for it? or are there?

http://engines.honda.com/models/model-detail/gc190

http://engines.honda.com/models/model-detail/gc160

wolf-jr

Feb 17, 2012
Culver City
Got some cranks and a seat on the bike the other day...

Cancelled the order for the honda 190 and went w/ a honda 160 instead, motor should arrive no later than next week! Put different bars on but they're not staying, I wanted to try to make a different board tracker look maybe with mustache bars or just cruiser bars? not sure yet...

-Iceman

Attachments

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Like I tell every one, look up VooDoo Scorchers a nice! no rise btr or cruiser type barsI think you'll agree they'd be nice for you build! they sell for anywhere between $29.99 and $35.oo

PS.......... the cruiser look fits the bike too!and where did you get the peddle crank and sprocket/chainwheel ?

wolf-jr

Feb 17, 2012
Culver City
The crank and sprocket set up is from sportscar pat. Do you know if i could find any bars like those but with a 22.2 clamp size?

wolf-jr

Feb 17, 2012
Culver City
Got the gc 160 in the mail today, drooled over it for a few minutes (hours) then took a few things off and put it in the bike to see how it looks.

I was very satisfied but discovered I that I need to run a jackshaft, this is because the cranks don't clear the CVT, but it's not a loss because I was planning to change to a jackshaft eventually... I was also thinking about keeping the stock exhaust on and maybe modifying it to be better performance wise, but I'm digging the unique look of it.

Let me know what you think!:)

-Iceman
dance1

Attachments

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
run that quiet muffler under the motor like yamaha r-6 that will keep the muffler and exhaust heat away from you and the motor and a low C/G good luck dennis

wolf-jr

Feb 17, 2012
Culver City
Got the jackshaft recently after a long wait and had to do some modifications (for reliability) on it right out of the box. Started by drilling and tapping both ends of the 5/8 shaft so we can put in 1/4 bolts with washers on the ends to hold everything together sturdy. Also working on altering the drive train alignment.

-Iceman.cs.

Attachments