to motorize or not to motorize that is the Question

GoldenMotor.com

jamz1378

Oct 23, 2011
Adelaide
Well on Sunday morning i was driving out my driveway and one of our Neighbours was putting a mtb out for hard waste collection and as i am not the type of person to pass up on a free bike went and asked the Neighbours if we could take it go for it he said it will need a new chain, tyres and tubes. Later that day when i got home i set to work on the bike thought i might just put some air in the wheels and still up but i do need to replace the rear tyre but have spares already oiled the chain and adjusted the rear derailleur and rides like a dream it is a mongoose pro Rockadile sx i have not had much to do with mongoose apart from bmx when i was a wee little boy, the bike itself is in very good condition and could not find any week spots on the frame so to all of you out there in the world wide web is to motorize or not to motorize that is my Question.
SDC10911.JPG

SDC10912.JPG

inked1974

Apr 11, 2011
Palo, Iowa
I have never motorized that type of bike but it looks like it has plenty of room to do so. Have at it!! post some pics along the way. I am sure you will enjoy the ride.