motorized bicycle testing

GoldenMotor.com

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Tonight I rode the Atomic BB 48cc, 6 1/2 miles to my favorite biker bar.
They have great burgers. I haven't been riding it much lately because I've been riding the Cadillac 80 so much. I really need to do a comparison between it, and the cadillac sometime. I had some fun. So much in fact that when I was ready to leave, about 3 hours later, I was pretty light. I was somewhere between 1/2 gassed, and gassed. I rode the Atomic BB home practically top speed all the way. I saw 33 once, and 30 a lot. That's as fast as it will go. I was on some big streets, can you say DUI, but mostly on side streets where I didn't see another car. I saw one Dallas cop that had to avoid running over me in a crosswalk. I like to use those buttons on the sidewalk, hey I had the walk sign.

Anyway my point is, initial testing indicates that drunks might be highly attracted to motor bicycles.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Re: MB testing

On a side note, the service manager at Strokers told me one of his mechanics saw my bike up there one day, and wants to build a MB now. I told him I'd come up there and explain how to get started. If strokers started building MBs that would be so cool. Probably be the worlds first $50,000 MB.

Ruby478

Apr 2, 2011
Dallas,Tx
Re: MB testing

if i had 2000 dollars i could build a frame get bad ass simplex wheel heavy duty part man that bike would be the fastest and strongest motorbike out there