WTB: Handlebar Choke assembly for New (red)Carb.

GoldenMotor.com

Technomancer

Apr 15, 2011
Hoboken
I'm looking to buy a full choke assembly Including The Handlebar lever, Cable(and housing), Spring and the end stopper.

It seems that mine has been cut too short and in trying to fix it, i messed up the lever and lost the clicky piece.. Then it was thrown out the window... then urinated upon... oh well accidents happen.

Its been a bad day. and i cant find that part ANYwhere unless i want a whole new carb.

Technomancer

Apr 15, 2011
Hoboken
Yes that carb is pee-worthy. either it's not tuned right, or it loses it's tuning if you fart in its direction wrong. its always been a pain. then one day it just works. like magic. and i break the choke.
anyway. thanks for the reply. i was actually able to formulate something from 2 different cables and no clicky thing :D so i can ride

flatblack

May 22, 2011
Fairfax, VA
Go buy an RT carb from Dax for $30! Save the money you are willing to spend on the replacement choke. This will eliminate mounting the choke on the bars and give you 10x's the performance the CNS crap box will!

...but I have a cable if you want one...$30. HA! J/K. PM if you want to shoot me a price.