Unofficial Bike Cards

GoldenMotor.com

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
Hi all! I've been working on these for people to hand out to those interested in your motorized bicycle.

There are only 4 so far, but I'll keep updating this post as I get finished new ones. I'm always open to suggestions.

If you want a card with your specific bike, pm me a link to a side profile shot of your ride.

Enjoy, and help spread word of this great forum.

Thank you.

Click thumbnail for full size printable picture.

If you happen to see your bike on a card, and want it taken down, I will do so respectfully.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
That is awesome Greg.....great job man! You are the killercanuck!!! Do you mind if I print those with my Black-n-blue on it?(^)

Big cheers to you Bro!!! dance1dnut.wee.dance1

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
Heh heh, I get enough drunken pm's... :) lol, jk. (they're only replies from my drunken pm's):D You could put your name on the back if you wanted to though ^_^

Thanks,
Greg.

Rmerac

Aug 29, 2011
Independence, MO
Can we request some of these to be shipped to our homes/businesses by any chance to help spread the word?

I'm sure quite a few students here at my college would love this hobby.

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
Hm, there's lots of places online where you can get like 250 cards for around $5. Just google "Cheap Business Cards" That'll be cheaper than me shipping a bunch to different people, especially when customs gets involved, eh?

Let me know if you guys need another format, like .pdf, or whatever they need. :)

I should get working on a couple more, just been busy slacking :p