generator 12v 50 w for franco morini

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonHughes115

Apr 14, 2010
north carolina
Hi,

Finally finished working prototypes, 122 coils wraped , 12v 50 w (need a 12v regulator ,actual voltage 17.8v) for S6T , S6S Franco morini engines with cdi. Production to start this month cost around $100.

pictures

Attachments

JasonHughes115

Apr 14, 2010
north carolina
we just put in the order for 25 units, so a few more weeks. These are made in the US and are sealed with 2 wires, one goes to a standard 12v regulator the other is a ground wire, these just slide on to the coil , run your wires thru the same area as the HTC and put the cover over your generator. The prototypes worked great we tried them at a rally in Louisville did some night runs....ran Led on the rear and a 12v/20a on the front. We will take pics and video when all is said and done. We also have a MotionBee Exhaust that carries thru the whole power band of the morini , 58mph all day long.
Thanks

magicalpancake

Jul 6, 2009
Denver
Sweet. I'm in. You do paypal? I look forward to the pictures of the set up.

Motionbee exhaust? What rear sprocket were you running? =)

Last edited:

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
I guess I will look into making one when my SS comes in. Did anyone try this? Never heard from this guy must be long gone.........

magicalpancake

Jul 6, 2009
Denver
Lol it's been so long i totally forgot about this. I did end up talking to the guy but haven't picked one up. Since the weather's been nice I'll probably start working on my bike again. He said he was selling it but i needed to check something on my engine at first (s6t).

Ill post up and let you guys know how it all works out =)

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Very cool Magic! Have not heard from you in a long time. Good ta know your still kicken. How's that sweet ride doing? That was a great looking bike. The one he has shown is for the s6s ignition. Sure would like to try one if'n they work as well as advertised.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.