4G $300.00 USD Free shipping in continental US only

GoldenMotor.com

troyboy

Your East Coast Gasbike Connection
Apr 18, 2009
Wista ma
Justin
Would you mind if I post those pictures on my website along with your company logo
Not at all Terry.

I'll update you with some completed Pics and a logo. Came out nice.. I put a sprocket adapter and a 48 tooth sprocket on it.. She lives... Fired up on the third pull..

Justin

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Hi Gator Wrestler
Well you got me I have never even heard of the 4 to 1 ratio can you explain what the advantage is and where did you hear about this maybe I can find out more???

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Not at all Terry.

I'll update you with some completed Pics and a logo. Came out nice.. I put a sprocket adapter and a 48 tooth sprocket on it.. She lives... Fired up on the third pull..

Justin
Cool Justin
Hey can you let me know what your top speed ends up being. I am going to try a 10 tooth front sprocket non free wheel and a 36 tooth rear sprocket and adapter from Jim. Jim turned me on to this ratio calculator and it says I will get 37 MPH and with the non free wheel I will get some engine braking can't wait to try it out. I will put your order in first thing Monday you should get it Wednesday or Thursday. You should consider the deluxe long muffler it is so much nicer than the stock one, if you like I will give (you and only you) it at my cost retail is $46 let me know and I can send it with the engine kit you have coming. I have one on mine and I highly recommend it let me know cheers and thank you Justin your my best customer.
Terry

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Gator Wrestler
If an increase in speed is what you are looking for if you use a 36 tooth rear sprocket will get you 40.2 MPH so say ith the all mighty ratio calculator LOL.
Terry

Gator Wrestler

Jan 22, 2009
Springfield LA
I just realized only the first link I posted will work, but it will lead you to the in formation. The large pully is reduced from 100 to 80 teeth. The drive sprocket is also reduced to 10 teeth.

Tom

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Well Gator Wrestler
I would like to thank you for the link and by the looks of the great information you have lead me to is the information for the 2010 4G T Belt Drive and it looks to me by the info from that thread is all improvements for the 4G. One of the biggest things about the new 4G is the side cover will be reduced in size witch is great news. And the one way is now on the 80 tooth improvement instead of the 11 tooth of witch is now a 10 tooth the big question is when will they show up because I'm going to convert mine, should look much cleaner than the 2009 model. I am expecting the 2010s but I can not say just when they will be here I hope that they show up before April 1 2010 and even then I do not know if I can still offer the new kits for the same price if it is possible I will.
Terry

Last edited:

troyboy

Apr 18, 2009
Wista ma
Cool Justin
Hey can you let me know what your top speed ends up being. I am going to try a 10 tooth front sprocket non free wheel and a 36 tooth rear sprocket and adapter from Jim. Jim turned me on to this ratio calculator and it says I will get 37 MPH and with the non free wheel I will get some engine braking can't wait to try it out. I will put your order in first thing Monday you should get it Wednesday or Thursday. You should consider the deluxe long muffler it is so much nicer than the stock one, if you like I will give (you and only you) it at my cost retail is $46 let me know and I can send it with the engine kit you have coming. I have one on mine and I highly recommend it let me know cheers and thank you Justin your my best customer.
Terry
k Terry,
Ill try a pipe and you can throw in another motor as well.

Thanks,
That little puppy is a nice ride.. I like the freewheel roll. Props!!

Justin

troyboy

Apr 18, 2009
Wista ma
Here you go Terry, Per your requested.. Completed pics along with a logo for your site. Can't wait to try out the Deluxe Poo Poo Pipe.

IMG_0833.JPG IMG_0837.JPG IMG_0840.JPG IMG_0836.JPG piratecycles-120x120.gif

Thanks Again,
Justin

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
That is really aw-some Justing I will post them on my Home page the bike really looks good.
The Deluxe Muffler is well on its way should reach you before Friday. It looks like you are going to get your second kit today or tomorrow. Have you had a chance to get some miles in on the first one I am about to get my MP running tomorrow cant wait to start racking up the miles.
Thank you
Terry

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Ok Justin I have posted the pictures and your logo and I gave you the best plug I could think of Please check my home page where you will find the pictures and logo and let me know if you like it or if it needs any changes
Thanks
Terry

bjpru66

Mar 9, 2008
Arizona
Terry,
Did you find out if you will be able to get any of the new 4g kits with the 80 tooth sprocket and if you are going to be able to do the $300.00 deal if you are getting them.
Bill

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
OK just so every one knows Steve and I are working on a deal through email so I have not left him high and dry.
Now bjpru66 I can not confirm this info but I am told one week to go and the new kits will be in but that dose not mean that I will be able to sell the new 4Gs for the same price if I can I will and the old 4g can be up graded with only 5 parts 1- (80 tooth free wheel) 2- (shaft) 3- (non free wheel 10 tooth) 4- (belt) 5-(belt cover)

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Rob you have nothing to worry about The new 2010s are in as I told you you are very lucky in that you are caught in-transition and yes you will have to wait a few extra days but in turn you are coming out way ahead the new 2010s are more expensive and to compensate you for the minor delay you are getting your kit for the original price of $300 plus $20 you still will have your kit by the end of the week Cheers
Terry

rbrtlndhl

Jan 27, 2010
La Crosse, WI
Rob you have nothing to worry about The new 2010s are in as I told you you are very lucky in that you are caught in-transition and yes you will have to wait a few extra days but in turn you are coming out way ahead the new 2010s are more expensive and to compensate you for the minor delay you are getting your kit for the original price of $300 plus $20 you still will have your kit by the end of the week Cheers
Terry
Awesome, Terry... Just got my routing number today. THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!

The 2010 4G T is coming!!! I will post plenty pics of my build. dance1