how to tell if your huasheng is rev limited

GoldenMotor.com

trialnerror

Oct 21, 2014
wisconsin
How is your shift kit any different than the one SickBike Parts sells? Just so I can compare them to see which is built better. I would want the best for my bike.

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
How is your shift kit any different than the one SickBike Parts sells?
The 10G KCK is not an aftermarket shift kit, it is a transfer case and base combination system with right side output.

In short there is one less shaft, bearing, sprocket, and chain in my system than the SBP add on kit.

xlander

Dec 12, 2014
az
The reason most of us have 49cc is road use. Laws state 49cc. So faster displacement means. Driving without a licence, driving a vehicle without a vin, driving without registration, driving without insurance. Specifically all of the above with the added understanding. Even if your on a 49cc; 1-19mph not a vehicle no requirements, 20-25 class mopeds means registration and insurance, or registration and licence, I don't remember which convo out is for mopeds, finally 25+ mph means your a motorcycle. You will require lic, reg ,and insurance. Also since you can't go 35 as a minimum your restricted to which roads you can access.

At Lear here in Arizona. O another note. If your anything but the no requirement zone of 1-19.9 mph. Your not allowed to use the bike lame. Even if your in that 49cc 1-19mph class, you can't use sidewalks or paths that are considered shared. You may only use lanes that are exclusive access to bikes, and the right side of a road lane, with the restrictions that apply to bikes... No highways out certain speed zones.

xlander

Dec 12, 2014
az
You can go faster here and have bigger engines. The 49cc kiss just happen to fit the no licence out they things needed criteria.

In fact my bike will do thirty on a single 40t gear. I could do liked KC Vale, and do these Jack shaft to ramp it up more. Out even get a bigger motor. Either way I've broken the mentioned laws.

What does that mean?
Well technically I get my speed maintained under 20 as the laws said, or risk getting a huge pile of tickets. I already have a class m licence. So I only would need to Vern register and insure.

In case some of you don't know how to get a private or custom vin. Here goes. Get a large sum of money together. In the case of the guy I know 600$. Take your bike to the person that can put on a vin. Then take your newly vin'd MC to get registered. Then call someone that will insure your custom chopper.

O wait that's right most of the engines we have to put on bikes aren't epa road engines. So nix that getting registered because of emissions. Also I've called to see about getting my bike insured. No one will cover these.

Jan 17, 2015
ca.
Page one, round body, limited, square body not limited. Don't buy a replacement from gasbike. They sell engines with the unlimited,but there replace is rev. limited,and they wont make it right! See KC's cruisers for replace.Great deal. Mine just quit. Had to dismantle to ride the bus home...lol.

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
I have a huashen 49cc how do I know if I have a rev limiter/ and how do I install a tech?
The HS engines don't have a rev limiter.
You can spot an engine that does by a secondary linkage to the throttlel like a HF Predator.

Digital Tach/Hour meters are cheap and easy to install.
Just wrap it's only wire out around your spark plug wire 4 turns or so.
It works by inductance, not a hard wire connection.

I find the top of the gooseneck a good place like this one.

I bought a few of those for an option with a engine/tranny purchase.

Though keeping an eye on RPM's is handy which it displays when the engine is running, I find the hour meter that displays when the engine is off just as useful.

Oil changes, filer cleaning, etc, are buy hours of operation not miles.
10 hours for the first oil change, 500 hours thereafter.
Oil change time is a good time to clean your air filer and oil your chains as well.