Huffy Frame SD Stinger motor

GoldenMotor.com

Quanah

Dec 13, 2008
Central, Illinois
Here's a few pics of the bike I got running 2 days ago. I took the motor apart before I ever started it, the crank is straight as can be, although the bottom ring gap was way too close, (less than .002"), I filed it to .014", the top ring was fine, that bottom ring would have been a huge problem, can you say seize? Runs way better than I would have expected it to, starts right up, idles and has a lot of torque. I don't have the bike chain on in these pics, or grips, the kill switch wires are coiled up and hanging around the left side of the bars. It's far from finished, but I can't stop riding it. I'm on my 4th quart of gas already. Don't look too close, like I said it's far from finished. I will put a hanger on the muffler tonight. Those cables are WAY too long also.

B]

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Looking good so far, I would like to run without the tensioner but the frames I have don't have clearance. You can add a front side pull brake if you want, it helped a lot on my bikes. I used bmx or cruiser brakes with a 96mm reach and they fit well.