my NEW BUILD!!!!!! MY NICEST ONE YET!!! TAKE A LOOK PLEASE!!!

GoldenMotor.com

Donavan321

Sep 27, 2012
Appleton, Wisconsin
Here is my new cruiser. I will be adding lights and a speedometer to it, I cut my chain guard too short so I will need to buy another one. Also last night my bike fell on it's side :( can that damage it? it still seems to ride fine I'm just paranoud about breaking things! Anyway the front rim is a thick guage spoke rim with a drum brake built in! I also have the speed demon expansion chamber exhaust which is great!!!! Take a look!

Attachments

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Nice bike!
Falling on it's side should not hurt anything but your pride, and maby put a little cosmetic ding on some part. No biggie...
I like your front wheel. Who makes it?

Donavan321

Sep 27, 2012
Appleton, Wisconsin
Nice bike!
Falling on it's side should not hurt anything but your pride, and maby put a little cosmetic ding on some part. No biggie...
I like your front wheel. Who makes it?
I actually bought the wheel from a friend who built it for me.( I dont want to mess with spokes and what not) but anyway, the drum brake hub is a Sturmey Archer( I think) it's very HIGH quality and it's a breeze to ride..it slows you down to a stop but it's not like the moment you squueze the lever it seizes to a stop(good thing because you'd fly off! :p) It does slow me down I can go full throttle, let off the gas squueze the lever and come to a complete smooth stop within 3-4 seconds or so. I have a regular caliper on the back so I use the drum brake first and then the caliper in the back most of the time I just use the front and dont even touch the back! It IS great. So anyway she sells the drum brake hubs, or the complete wheel which is steel and has NICE strong spokes they're HUGE as you can tell! Great wheel I love it! I'm going to be getting a chain guard soon...I hope! We'll have to see! I love it as is! I also re-added my front fender. Check for updates tomorrow for pictures!