The best of both worlds.

GoldenMotor.com

ocho ninja

Jan 14, 2012
San Jose, CA
Well their not exactly the best but in my eyes they are the best of both the two smokers and four stroke

these are my two rides, both with stories behind them.

My four stroke, originally started as a two smoker inspired board tracker look that slowly went to a chopper look thanks to the forks that my riding buddy fatddaddy gave me

old 90's steel mongoose mtb frame, and do i love that chrome finish

and

My boxer-morini ride
acquired for 250 locally trough craigslist

the bike was troublesome from the beginning:broken throttle cable, flooded engine, leaking gas tank, spoke muncher, clutch making noises, trouble cruising, and a bad weld on the gotroughframe exhaust that caused oil drip.

but DANG once all the those issued were corrected this thing is a BEAST to ride brnot

rode it today and still heard the same clutch grinding noise i got before :-||

well here are the pics

Attachments

Pilotgeek

Apr 6, 2011
Green Bay, WI
You got that thing for only $250? Dang, I wish I were that lucky. That sure is a nice ride. I would love to have a full-suspension bike out in the country. I'm a sucker for two-strokes, but those bikes are both very nice looking. I would certainly be proud of them. Also, maybe a new clutch is due for the Morini?

ocho ninja

Jan 14, 2012
San Jose, CA
thanks guys

yea it was a NOTICEABLE noise difference over the box exhaust lol '

i was surprised by how loud and sweet it sounded... way different from the two smokers

the only reason its slashed cut is because it was my old stock two smoke pipe
that i cut for clearance and looks .wee.

ocho ninja

Jan 14, 2012
San Jose, CA
Well I recently welded my out put sprocket solid because it gave out when coming back from work.
With that said I gained the ability to engine brake.

BUT OH MAN How it makes a good range a noise when engine braking brnot

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
My clutch on my Morini bike has a tiny bit of natural engine break. It is not going to stop the bike lol. It does not slow the bike down per say I can just hear it a bit when off the gas and I like it that way. Has worked perfect for thousands of miles now. I tend to agree a little about this engine brake thing. Gosh should hear how long it takes for that Morini to wind down when the clutch has no natural brake to it. It goes for a while. Found that out when I was experimenting.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Your right. He was I missed that..:p

He picked a nice four stroke too that engine is gonna last a long long time.:)

Both bikes look great !!

ocho ninja

Jan 14, 2012
San Jose, CA
Thanks guys... The main problem with my 4 stroke was the peskie freewheeling sprocket.

I'm still wondering what generation 4g transmission I have... I have seen others and theirs some differences.