How to Build an Extreme Stretch,Chopper,Mountain Motorized Bike

GoldenMotor.com

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Here's one way with a Chinese Cloned Honda 4-stroke 50cc engine with built in pedal system.

Here's the Honda 4-stroke with pedals, normally the kick start lever is mounted on the shaft where the bicycle pedals are mounted.

This type of engine requires a Long frame such as Stretch Cruiser, or Stretch XL Chopper, or convert your existing chinese pitbike / dirtbike by installing this engine with pedals or on your bicycle remove your existing pedal's & crank.

If this were a kit engine would you buy one?

What type of bicycle would you install/mount it on?

Here's the EXTREME MotorAssisted MountainBike it was a chinese cloned pitbike/dirtbike then customized with 24" mountain bike rear wheel, and 26" mountain bike front wheel, and the frame is stretched 4" the front forks are mountain bike forks, and the pedals jackshaft & rear swingarm is custom made.

This opens up a whole new way for motorizing your bicycle.

Who wants one of these engines I DO I Do I Do.........

Peace Crazy Horse

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
CH, I know you didn't build it; but how does one start that engine w/o the kick starter??

That bike looks pretty sick, but at that point I would just want a real MC! :D

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Norm,

Well of course not, hope you didn't think I designed or built this mountain bike.

I'm still trying to get 1 engine from manufacturer for testing.

This engine below still needs battery, exhaust, etc etc...

Norm, As for the starting this engine without kick, it has a bottom mount electric starter.

Peace Crazy Horse.

batesbikeconverters

Dec 7, 2011
modesto ca.
this engine wont make a good mountain bike set up... in order to put your feet on the peds and your butt on the seat the motor will have to be low to the ground like a puch moped. jack shaft is the way to go for that app.dnutdnut

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
I think the pedal thumper motor is best suited to a stretch cruiser. My preference on a trail bike is always a lighter two stoke. A Sachs or Tomos 2 stroke moped motor may perform better on that dirt bike.

mojomoto

Apr 2, 2010
Minnesota
Thats a cool engine. Tbolt sells one similar. Good idea. As far as two strokes for a trail bike.... I disagree. They both have their pluses and minuses.

moonerdizzle

Jun 28, 2009
Cheese head capitol
I NEED ONE!!! Any word on where to get one of these motors with the pedals attached? I think that would work out awesome on a RD200 frame with a little modifications.

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
I NEED ONE!!! Any word on where to get one of these motors with the pedals attached? I think that would work out awesome on a RD200 frame with a little modifications.
Moon, you can source this motor from, one of two suppliers.

1. Tboltusa.com contact: Vince Pale Sr.

2. Valleyscooters.com contact: John Dikov.
You may have to set a dealer account with this company, not sure if they sell direct to public. FYI, order the 77cc head kit with this motor if you want more power!

C.H.