New Dax In Frame 4 Stroke kits !!!

GoldenMotor.com

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
Good news.. The new DAX in Frame 4 Stoke kit has passed extensive testing with flying colors. It has been long in development and a long wait. The wait will soon be over. Copyrights to all technical designs will be finished tomorrow and then Pictures will be released. Production on gear boxes and final drive will begin in earnest. ETA is 45-60 days unit selling can begin. The Gear box is so simple and reliable, many will wonder why it had not been thought of before. All I can say is.. Because all my other ideas had failed, led me to this simple design using existing proven 5hp-10hp gear boxes and accomplished with the simplest of additions. This system also requires the use of a Copyrighted Patent pending rear sprocket that mounts the same as the Happy Time or Good time setups to keep things , again, inexpensive and reliable and simple. Final Drive will be T8F. Doing this allows for 3:1 reduction gear box while allowing user to get the full spectrum of ratios from 29 inch 700c wheels all the way down to 16 inch wheels. This is revolutionary. There is no gear box or final drive that I know of for In frame kits that allow for this by only clipping the Gear box sprocket off and a different one on. Using a spring loaded idler wheel allows this exchange to be quick and easy. So you can climb the canyon, using a 11T and in seconds, swap in a 14T , 16T 18T or 22T and fly !! There are at least 5 different sizes currently to choose from.. This is just fantastic that for the first time ever we can now do this. Moreover, the cost for this gear box will be only around 45usd and will come with a full 1 year warranty. No kidding. Rear Sprocket around 15 bucks in Steel. Final drive T8F chain with master link around 10 bucks or so.. As you can see. Very very affordable. This really is good. I am sorry it took so long to get here. I hit a wall, and put this on a shelf until the idea came to me, and then testing began. This setup showed so much promise, I could not believe how simple the solution to a reliable affordable gear box was. The problem had been reliability, ratio acceptance, and afford-ability. All have now been cured !! Get ready !! I have been testing using only a standard Titan 50cc power plant. I have Super Titans coming soon. I am blown away with how good it runs out with the Standard Titan. The Super Titans will be super !!! I will post pics tomorrow. Wait till you all see how simple this solution is !! So simple it is almost funny... It sure puts a smile on your face to ride it !! That is for sure !!!