Poster Idea

GoldenMotor.com

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
Here is something I came up with. Please excuse the twisted effect, it was made to be printed as a landscape poster using "The Print Shop". When I changed it to a jpg file it got changed to portrait. But at any rate, we are trying to gather together some riders around here that are not on this forum and forum a club.

Terry

joabthebugman

Jun 21, 2010
ocoee fla
I like it
I'm about to get to where I can start making some rides around Orlando and would love to get involved with a group like this around here

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
I had thought about calling it "North Florida" instead of "Saint Johns County". Everything is still up in the air. Al and I are working on the idea. There seems to be a pretty good number of guys around Saint Augustine riding these things. We just need to reach out to them. I'll bet there are some down your way also.

Terry

joabthebugman

Jun 21, 2010
ocoee fla
I'm seeing more and more and the guys at work are telling that they are seeing them
The more they see the more they ask me about them and the more I try to talk them into letting me build them one

So far two are starting to get serious
But around here it seems like it's mostly young people riding and we're all old farts

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
Us old farts got to stick together! I know my 12 MPG Jeep is going to be getting a lot of rest because of the price of gas. It seems like there should be interest in our bikes now.

Terry