Black 66cc motors-centrifugal clutch $80

GoldenMotor.com

AaronF

Aug 24, 2009
Illinois
Black 66cc slant-Black 66cc Motors

1.Black 66cc with intake-Piston needs replaced.

2.Black 66cc slanthead+Centrifugal Clutch-I purchased this motor two months ago for $159 has ran great up until what I believe is the clutch assembly needing to be adjusted.Centrifugal cover plate has a small hairline crack.Less than 15 hour run time,runs great.I will include a 415 chain,intakes,two pairs of left side grips/throttle grips,two spark plugs.I have 3-4 new chain guards to throw in for free to.

I don't expect someone to offer $150 for what I paid for the second motor.I would like to hear offers for both+shipping.Yes shipping through USPS would approximately be $15 each.

Attachments

Last edited:

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
sombody will want them,I dont have the money,,,we saw the one running the other day on the clutch not engaging blog,,you might put a link to that blog so they can see it running and read about what it is doing,,,,then it should sell,,,,sorry for the bad luck

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
It looks like about $15.00 at the post office to mail each one,,,,check for sure,,,I just looked and the box size seemed right

AaronF

Aug 24, 2009
Illinois
sombody will want them,I dont have the money,,,we saw the one running the other day on the clutch not engaging blog,,you might put a link to that blog so they can see it running and read about what it is doing,,,,then it should sell,,,,sorry for the bad luck
Your absolutely right Corgi.I forgot to edit my post since it may be or may not be the clutch pads slipping.The clutch assembly is what needs to be adjusted from what I can tell.Hey thanks,not your fault man..I've had terrible luck,just spent $159.00 on the centrifugal motor two months ago and left with nothing terrible to say I know :(

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Bicycle Motor > Motorized Bicycle Trouble Shooting
No engage no roll