Clutch Arm

GoldenMotor.com

DonnnN

Jun 4, 2009
Singapore
Hey All.. I Got This Small Problem.. OK It's A Little Hard To Explain.. Imagine You're On Your Bike..The Clutch Arm Only Moves Left And Then To The Center.. It's Does Not Go Left..

reg454

Jan 11, 2009
michigan
ahhh need to remove the clutch arm plate, remove the arm then put it back in you have it put in the wrong way. mess around with putting it in till yo get it right. its a small problem will take 5min to correct. basicly when the arm got put in it was to far to the left. their is a pin in the plate that will not let it go corectly.

Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com
Guys,

If the cam and lever assembly is all the way down, (as shown in the pics), it is impossible that it is installed wrong.

"The Clutch Arm Only Moves Left And Then To The Center.. It's Does Not Go Left.."

DonnnN...I'm going to assume that you meant to say "it does not go right". Push hard, it will!

A stiff clutch lever is typical with these kits.

Jim

dvddtz

Feb 15, 2009
Gulf Breeze, FL
Yes DonnnN, when it is attatched to the clutch handle,it will feel totally different.Good job and dont forget to show us pics when it is done. David usflg

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
OK Thank You All Again For Your Help.. Will Post Pics When Im Done ; )dance1
Don,
I just took a close look at your photo and noticed that your rear motor mount is not setting on the seat tube as it is designed to do. Why is that? The half circular portion of the engine mount should rest on, matching the diameter of the seat tube. The way you have it might cause you some problems after some running. A better side picture of your engine mounting might offer us some way to help you mount the engine better.
Tom

DonnnN

Jun 4, 2009
Singapore
Don,
I just took a close look at your photo and noticed that your rear motor mount is not setting on the seat tube as it is designed to do. Why is that? The half circular portion of the engine mount should rest on, matching the diameter of the seat tube. The way you have it might cause you some problems after some running. A better side picture of your engine mounting might offer us some way to help you mount the engine better.
Tom
Yeah.. Readjusted It.. Thanks Tom ; )