Hello from S.E. Missouri

GoldenMotor.com

af0h

Aug 15, 2009
Park Hills, MO
Hi all. Probably should've posted here before posting in the forums. Oh well, too late now.

I am Rob - af0h is my Ham Radio Callsign. I live south of St. Louis, MO and have been an avid MB'er since the spring. Yes, i'm still new to MB's - but not new at all to 2-stroke engines.

Right now, i'm running a Stinger 66cc HT on a Huffy Cranbrook. Standard 44-tooth sprocket works great here, since i'm surrounded by hills. With over 600-miles on it, I couldn't ask for any better performance considering what the quality of these engines really is and how things happen to these China Girls.

Broke in my motor at 20:1 dino oil, after 300-miles switched to Poulan Synthetic 2-stroke mixed with 1-oz. of MMO - had a surprising build-up from the initial 20:1 mix. This gives me a final ratio of 32:1, which seems to be fine for these little monsters. I use the same formula for all of my 2-stroke engines (and have for years), just at 40:1 final mix.

Well, looking forward to many more posts and meeting lots of fellow MB'ers on here.

Thanks...zpt

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Welcome to the forum!
Seems to me that there is quite a few people getting involved in motorbicycling there in Mo. and surrounding states might need to have a get together.
I come to Jefferson City to visit regularly, have yet to see anyone there on a mb but we never know when we will meet.
Norman