hi

GoldenMotor.com

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Howdy & welcome to the party!!

I'm that there's folks that'll wanna see pictures.

Last edited:

armstrong

Dec 21, 2013
lake forest
They don't bother me I wear my helmet and follow the law but the people out here drive so crazy I'm not worry about the cops I'm worry about this rich folks that think they own the whole road. There are some nice wide bike lanes here but they're still drive partially in the bike lane

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome to our motorized bicycle world. good looking builds. I can see already that the addiction has you to. great to have you with us and look forward to seeing more

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. I lived in Irvine for a while in the 80s and worked at the helicopter base. They gave us an 90 minute lunch break if we worked out, so I usually rode my bicycle to the beach and back down the Santa Ana river trail. Good times.

paintgun

Nov 17, 2013
Illinois
Welcome to the gang, armstrong. I'm sure the guys might be tired of me saying this, but if you intend to keep using a chain tensioner, contact turbobuick1 here on the forums. He offers an engine-mounted spring-loaded tensioner. The one that comes with these kits are junk and have been known to come loose and fall into the spokes. Which can send you on a flight without a plane.

I've had mine now for about a month and it has performed FLAWLESSLY. Best 40 bucks I ever spent.