I cant find an old post....

GoldenMotor.com

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
There was a post a couple months back or so that someone put a link to a site that had leather,bags,jackets,rain gear and a ton of other stuff to add to our bikes,and the prices were super cheap....If anyone remembers it let me know....I had it on my favorits but my computer went down and I had to buy a new one....
John-John

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
Thats the site Kevlarr,I appreciate it....Im going to buy me one of those 2 piece rain suits they have for 27 bucks but not sure if I want the Red,Blue or yellow set....

..:: Himalaya Leathe ::- Leather Jackets, Leather Pants, Leather Vest, Motorbike Gloves, Saddle Bags, Tool Bags, Cordura Garments, Cordura Jackets for Man, Ladies, Kids & Bikers.* USA

I Have a green bike so I guess it doesnt really matter which one to go with....The yellow and red would really stand out and make for a safer ride....Man I have to ride in the rain all the time during this time of year....Could be worse though,im glad I dont live up north anymore with the cold weather....They can keep Alaska,I will only go back to visit....
John-John
p.s. The other site is a good one to....

Last edited:

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
Great thread. Spent a lot of time on the bows of ships staring into fog. Sowesters, (Rain gear/hat) are awesome. The hooded foul weather gear "scoops" rain down your neck and back. I can't find em, but they have the old fashioned oil skin ones. Look really cool but are a lil pricey.

Nordan Sowester - Commercial Raingear - Tongass Trading Company

Now thats what I call some quality gear Dan,looks like the gear you see that guy wearing on that commercial with the Gordon fisherman.... mmmmmmmmmmm gotta love fish that comes in a box lollaff

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
I had an army surplus oil skin raincoat years ago and that thing was GREAT! Especially because I only paid $5 for it. :D

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
I had an army surplus oil skin raincoat years ago and that thing was GREAT! Especially because I only paid $5 for it. :D
That just gave me a idea Kevlarr....THere is a army surplus store I can stop by today on my ride....Its a army surplus/harley davidson shop in one....It was just a surplus store for 30 years,and they just added the harleys to it....
John-John.shft.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Really can't go wrong with Army/Navy surplus any thing. Stuff was designed and made to be tuff. We have a new shop a town over. has MC and surplus stuff. Really cool! Different mock military helmets and WW1 aviator caps. I could spend about gazillion bucks in there. No web site yet, but will be sure to post. Their winter ridding gear is awesome! (I need a riffle scabbard for a MP build) Guide Gear Scoped Rifle Leather Scabbard, Shooting Supplies, Guide Gear at Sportsman's Guide

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
Really can't go wrong with Army/Navy surplus any thing. Stuff was designed and made to be tuff. We have a new shop a town over. has MC and surplus stuff. Really cool! Different mock military helmets and WW1 aviator caps. I could spend about gazillion bucks in there. No web site yet, but will be sure to post. Their winter ridding gear is awesome! (I need a riffle scabbard for a MP build) Guide Gear Scoped Rifle Leather Scabbard, Shooting Supplies, Guide Gear at Sportsman's Guide
Your out of control DAN,dont go on any shooting spree's....laff

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOL John-John. It is bad. I recently started school for a job that I picked so as to better support my "habit" (I am just so dang lucky. Carol is great about this crazy.

OT, (again or still?) but that Felt slater looks awesome! coaster brake thing is a bummer but am sure they have a predrilled hole for pull brakes. Snork, I couldn't remember what thread it was which makes this almost on topic.

SLATER - Felt Bicycles

I have written Felt about becoming a dealer and am going to pursue it in better times. They are awesome bikes and foundations for MBs.

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
Dan,,,,Bandito,you guys are going to turn me into the dork of the town lol if I ant already.....Yellow with reflector tape all over it,thats just out of contol....I say go with the coolest one.....ITS BETTER TO BE DEAD AND COOL THAN ALIVE AND UNCOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.shft.