For Sale Grubee SkyHawk 4G Kit

GoldenMotor.com

Willy79

Aug 15, 2011
Salt Lake City, Utah
I purchased in December 2013 from GasBike.net the complete kit shown. I have used the HuaSheng 49 cc engine on my friction drive and would like to sell all the rest of the kit as shown in the photo. All of the parts are new and have not been used or mounted on a bike. Everything is included in the kit with exception of the HuaSheng engine. I am asking $120, which is about half the cost of the total individual parts.
Parts included: 4G belt transmission 80 Tooth version, Gas Tank, 415 Chain, Engine Mount, Throttle & Cable, Idler, 3-pcs. wide pedal crank fits big or small bottom hole, Clamp to spokes sprocket kit, 10T HD Freewheel drive sprocket, and 48T wheel sprocket.

Attachments

Willy79

Aug 15, 2011
Salt Lake City, Utah
The wide peddle kit from GasBike is $50. I will sell mine for $25. I am not sure what you refer to as the bottom bracket. Do you mean the motor mounting plate? There price is $30 and I will sell mine for $15.

Wickedest1

Oct 31, 2012
connecticut
Would you consider a trade for the motor mount plate?

I have a wicked cool led kit forr interior use that has a remote that makes it change colors, fadein and out ofcolors dancing lights...
the whole led kit for that mounting plate...cost me around 42 bucks but the project it was for fell thru and i got stuck withthem...

Comes with 16.4 feet of 50/50 rgb leds (nonwaterproof)
I.R. sensor pack/controller unit
12v 2.3mah power supply
I.R. remote and battery
Shipped to you if you ship that plate.

Willy79

Aug 15, 2011
Salt Lake City, Utah
Wickedest1, I will send you the motor mounting plate for free if you will pay the shipping cost. I have no need for the led kit. The weight of the mtg plate is 4.5 lbs plus packing. You can decide if it is worth the shipping cost you would pay. Send me an email with your address. My zip code is 84109.

Wickedest1

Oct 31, 2012
connecticut
Can it fit into a small flat rate shipping box? I can send you a paypal gift of 6.50...only costs 5.80...if not let me know and i might be able to figure something else out...

Let me know iif it will fit...
Im on a very tight budget

Wickedest1

Oct 31, 2012
connecticut
Wickedest1, I will send you the motor mounting plate for free if you will pay the shipping cost. I have no need for the led kit. The weight of the mtg plate is 4.5 lbs plus packing. You can decide if it is worth the shipping cost you would pay. Send me an email with your address. My zip code is 84109.

see I pmd the op...after this^ post...got the news he was awaiting the sale of the kit...

Lucky you,I could use that wide pedal kit in about 2 weeks........

im not the one buying the kit...
so my suggestion is to pm him about it and see if he will part it to you...

gl...because ive had none

Willy79

Aug 15, 2011
Salt Lake City, Utah
Nothing has been sold yet. I am surprised that the kit has not sold. It is a very low price considering that Just the 4G transmission would cost as much as the complete kit.

BigBlue

Nov 29, 2011
California
Nothing has been sold yet. I am surprised that the kit has not sold. It is a very low price considering that Just the 4G transmission would cost as much as the complete kit.
Deal killer for me is the 80 tooth driven - I am looking for a 100 tooth. Some members may not be interested in the friction drive.

Ebay may be an alternative since you aren't getting the response you'd like.

Good Luck,

Chris
AKA: BigBlue

Willy79

Aug 15, 2011
Salt Lake City, Utah
This kit is not for a friction drive. It is for a center frame mount with chain drive to the rear wheel. It includes all of the parts you need for a center frame mount with the exception of the 49cc engine. You can buy a HuaSheng 49cc four cycle engine for $139 from GasBike. With this kit and the GasBike engine your cost would be $259 compared buying the complete kit from GasBike for $349.

BigBlue

Nov 29, 2011
California
This kit is not for a friction drive. It is for a center frame mount with chain drive to the rear wheel. It includes all of the parts you need for a center frame mount with the exception of the 49cc engine. You can buy a HuaSheng 49cc four cycle engine for $139 from GasBike. With this kit and the GasBike engine your cost would be $259 compared buying the complete kit from GasBike for $349.
Let me clarify - most members would want the longer shaft kits as opposed to the shorter shaft kits that have a pocket bike looking clutch.

No doubt you are offering a great deal!!! Not going to argue with you on that!!!

Chris
AKA: BigBlue