Thing quit working!

GoldenMotor.com
Sep 4, 2009
Texas
I'd say you need to go to the Battery Store because that battery assembly does not have car type battery connections they use at the parts house. Like this one http://www.batteriesplus.com/

To find a store, call 1-800-677-8278

Each tech center also has extended capabilities in charging, testing and analyzing of rechargeable battery packs. Using state of the art chargers and analyzers, our technicians can get the most out of your battery pack.

thxcuz

Jul 26, 2012
St.louis
Batteries Plus couldn't test it under load. :( I'm liking my original "chucking it in the river" plan.

Sep 4, 2009
Texas
Did they try to check it at all? Tell ya where to go get it tested? Offer to fix it? Sheesh they sure advertise to be the ones to go to.

thxcuz

Jul 26, 2012
St.louis
He tried with his test thingy but he couldn't do it under load....36v is too much for their tester....he used a multi tester and it was still 40. I mentioned in passing it would be $400+ to replace. He said he can do it cheaper. I reminded him these are lithium batteries and he said...."oh, I guess I can't" I don't blame the guy, it's an oddball battery on an even odder ebike. I might call Dax.