Instructions For First Build?

GoldenMotor.com

oneninesixnine

Oct 5, 2011
Hemet, CA 92544
Please pardon these irritating, newbie questions and lack of research but, I thought maybe someone might be able to save me some time. I just bought a Jet 66cc 2 Stroke. This will be my first build. Excitedly, I opened the box of my new kit and immediately noticed that there were no instructions. Any ideas on finding these instructions on the net? I not only want to build it right but also, as good as it can be built, stock. Thanks, in advance, for tolerating my newbie question.

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
Please pardon these irritating, newbie questions and lack of research but, I thought maybe someone might be able to save me some time. I just bought a Jet 66cc 2 Stroke. This will be my first build. Excitedly, I opened the box of my new kit and immediately noticed that there were no instructions. Any ideas on finding these instructions on the net? I not only want to build it right but also, as good as it can be built, stock. Thanks, in advance, for tolerating my newbie question.

Instructions leave much to be desired, send my a Email address and I'll send you a copy.

leadfarmer

Sep 30, 2011
VA
It has probably been covered already but I think I went to the Grubee site and they have directions. There are also many youtube videos on how to put it together.
Hang in there, there will be many obstacles(sp?) but you will overcome. Have fun!

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
Here is the manual that you can print out. I tried to upload in Google Docs, but the file was too large.
I uploaded the 35 pages into Mediafire, All files are JPG files and can be seen without downloading them.

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

Please read this first before you begin installing your engine on your bike. This just might save you from future problems with your engine. Every single problem mentioned has happened to a number of installers, no matter what their experience was. I have 50+ years working on just about every engines, and I have had my issues with these engines.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GcesQihc7-mm3hJGf7UPiqOaRXZ8ekUT99QUZq2qXXE/edit

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
OneIn, ya wont. Ya have my word. Just part of the fun and crazy addiction to these crazy things is the joy of sharing it.

Welcome to the crazy and sorry, lol.

Post lots of pics!