Hipower new lithium equiped bike with more competitive price

GoldenMotor.com

ebike

Dec 27, 2010
china
Hello everyone.

This is Julia form China Hipower Company,We are one of the few pioneers in the world who research successfully the MOST ADVANCED lithium based battery in the world –HIPOWER LI-ION PHOSPHATE (LIFEPO4) rechargeable battery. It .has been regarded as the best power solution of Electrical Vehicles .
The most unique point of our e-bikes is that they all equiped with the LiFePO4 battery that we produced by our own.
With the investment as high as USD 30 Million and a super large production base of 450,000 square meters, We had been the largest manufacturer of LIFEPO4 battery and LiFEPO4-battery-equipped E-Bike

There are 3 types of lithium based battery--- lithium cobalt oxide , lithium manganese oxide and lithium iron phosphate types. Although lithium cobalt oxide cell owns the advantage of high energy density, it has serious safety concern .It is too dangerous. Lithium manganese oxide cell has improved safety, but still not 100% safe. Besides that, Lithium manganese battery lifetime is short ,almost the same lifespan as lead acid battery . Why ? Because the LI-MN battery’s would be deteriorated quickly under high temperature and high discharge current situation when climbing mountain and accelerate . So you might already complaint about the poor lifetime for traditional manganese battery .

However, our Lithium iron phosphate cell has the best safety characteristics among all lithium battery , has longest cycle life among all e-vehicle battery (up to 2000 lifecycle which is 3 times more than Lithium manganese battery ) and our battery can stand 5C high discharge rate current so it is very suitable for EBIKE because the climbing power is so important for any good ebike . The last but not the least, till the 3th years, our battery would be the same powerful as its first year so the ebike can run almost the same range as its first year . Further more , with a much better performance , our battery price is very competitive , the total price would be lower than the li-ion cobalt battery and almost the same level with NIMH battery and Li-manganese battery .

We believe our e-bike equiped with our New lithium battery is your best choice!

Enclosed please find a attached documents about our product and technology. You can rest assured that you would become more competitive through our cooperation.

Hope our most advanced technology in the world would contribute to your prosperous future . .trlrl.

Our customer include Top 500 of world wide famous company . Looking forward to have chance to serve for your esteem company as well.brnot

Pls check our ebike website: ɽ¶«º£°ÔÄÜÔ´µç¶¯³µ·¢Õ¹ÓÐÏÞ¹«Ë¾--º£°Ô﮵ç³Ø,º£Á¦°Ôµç¶¯×ÔÐгµ,µç¶¯Ä¦Íгµ,µç¶¯Æû³µ,µç¶¯´ó°Í and our battery website : Phpcms-HIPOWER GROUP | LiFePO4 Battery and Á×ËáÌú﮵ç³Ø,Æû³µµçÆ¿,Ðîµç³Ø,﮵ç³Ø-º£°ÔÄÜÔ´¼¯ÍÅÓÐÏÞ¹«Ë¾ Hipower New Energy Group Co., Ltd. - lifepo4 battery, electric bicycle, electric car Hipower New Energy Group Co.,Ltd

Regards,

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
That is interesting,now I need an electric setup and to find out if phosfate batt's. are better,,,lol

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
Considering that a high majority of your potential customers are going to be found in the U.S.A., what can you tell us about your customer service, warranties, and shipping times?

Also, what kind of rate can you offer a business at wholesale pricing?

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
A follow up question:

I'm curious to know if you work as a marketing agent for this supposed company or perhaps for a small fee you place this information on the web.

The reason why I question you're method is because you are not the first to drop in, become a member only to try and sell something, and then skip out like it was nobody's business.

You call yourself "ebike." Do you have one? Will you post pictures of it and tell us your experiences with it?

You make me curious.

If my questions above were asked of any of the Vendors on this site publicly, as I have done with you, they would be answered.

Why not just come and introduce yourself in the intro area and tell us of your love with motorized bikes?

It would be good for you to let it all out.

buzbikebklyn1

Jun 3, 2009
Brooklyn N.Y.
I agree with Hiker472... WHERES THE BEEF?
i checked out those links he listed and only found 2 250w 36v crappy commuter bikes.
Wheres the hi power "ebike" ?
(By the way, that names been copyrighted by another company)
I'm sorry, but for this site? that type of sales tactic and junk like those 2 bikes just wont fly.
Post pics and prices of what you have to sell, if it were up to us? you'd be gone already.
BBB

Last edited:

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
buzbikebklyn - it is "up to us" lol, there's a high probability they're jus' a spammer, but as it's bike related I figure jus' let it roll for a lil while ta see wassup, to see if they're interested in answerin' a few questions of if it was jus' a "hit and run" ad.

As it is bike related and in 'Swap and Shop' they've broken no rules *shrug* but remember, ya can always report a post if ya think it's inappropriate ;)

buzbikebklyn1

Jun 3, 2009
Brooklyn N.Y.
buzbikebklyn - it is "up to us" lol, there's a high probability they're jus' a spammer, but as it's bike related I figure jus' let it roll for a lil while ta see wassup, to see if they're interested in answerin' a few questions of if it was jus' a "hit and run" ad.

As it is bike related and in 'Swap and Shop' they've broken no rules *shrug* but remember, ya can always report a post if ya think it's inappropriate ;)
Oops... my bad... it turned out to be a Chinese to English translation thing.
After a bit of digging i did get a response back from this manufacturer, asking me how many batteries id be needing to order.
ONE was not an option.
I think that they are looking for an American distributor.
Oh, by the way "US" meant the people that have to decipher this stuff.
BBB

Last edited:

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Yeah, who knows ..... I do know that ebike was onsite for a good 15 minutes after I posted my first questions to her, but she couldn't or wouldn't respond. In my opinion, I probably spooked her and she won't be back.

But then again, who knows.

usflg