The "Orfan Annie" from RedRock Cycles

GoldenMotor.com

Cheech

Aug 22, 2009
Red Rock,West Virginia,USA
Here where we live in WV. we get together for Hot Rod Rallies and a bunch of us bring vintage bicycles, motorbikes and street racers.The "Orfan Annie" is a little Ditty I put together as a street racer for this rally season.As the season progresses this bike will do some morphing.We have another one in the wings which will have all Disc Brakes,Multi-speed Jackshaft setup,Boost/Nitrous kit as well as a racing exhaust."Orfan Annie" is for testing and banging around,so far so good as far as performance.Were trying a variety of sprocket sizes from Manic Mechanic and a better chain tensioner.Basically were all using PowerKing motors in order to start out on the same playing field but,other than that it's all out on the bolt-on parts and mods.Take a look...
Cheech..."Ride the Breeze."

Attachments

Last edited:

rustymullet

Jan 22, 2010
Oak Creek, Wi.
I do like the bike. I definately would ride it, but the rubber would have to go. I love the choice of fueltanks you've designed to use on your bikes. Could you give us a closeup pic of fuel petcock on your fueltank. Thanks, rustymullet

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
I am very worried about the chain guide being on the top chain on the engine drive side

Cheech

Aug 22, 2009
Fear not its a spring-loaded tensioner and works quite well.I try to keep the chain taut as possible and use the tensioner to prevent throttle down chain slap and backlash...Cheech

Last edited:

Cheech

Aug 22, 2009
Like i said Guys this Bike is for bike shows and Rallys.I promise those "SweetSkinz will not bite you.It's OK you can come closer.Also if you'll look closely those tires have nighttime light reflective material embedded the white stripes for safety.We just thought we'd push things a little when your in a battle of paint jobs and change.Alright...Everyone step back to you little black bike at the prom...there;s a reason why she's called "Orfan Annie" kids BoooHaHaHaHa..HA..Ha.Sorry didn't mean to get carried away besides her Boyfriend "BobBruiser" might get 'T'ed off you guys talkin' about her shoes like that...hehehehe....Cheech

Attachments

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
#6-7 permalink,,,spring loaded guide on top,dosent that allow a bunch of slack on the bottom chain when accelerating?(possible bunching chain and jumping teeth?)
......I like the paint job,they can't say they didn't see you!!