Newbie oldcliff

GoldenMotor.com

oldcliff

Feb 9, 2009
Wilmington Ohio
This is the first time I have used a forum. Hope I don't screw up to much.

I built a beachcruser last year, and had a ball with it. It, (the build) went well except I tried to get away with not using a chain tensioner. I couldn't balance the tension on both chains so I bit the bullet and hooked up the tensioner. Now all is well in bikeworld.

Some of my other progects are:

1946 harley flathead chopper with belt drive and triumph preunit transmission. Did 100% of the build myself. A little crude but it turns heads.

1918 Model T Woodie truck restoration and rebuild. Now running, but I lost interest.

1979 Honda CBX 6 cyln 100 % stock (factory 105 HP engine). Way ahead of its time

1981 Harley XLS roadster sportie. Original paint and runs great. it was one of the AMA featured bikes at Mid- Ohio 2 years ago.. I got to spend an afternoon with Willie G Davidson. A great time

My latest project is a sick kit on a new schwin 21 speed mountain bike. I will only use the 7 speed de-rail system. It will have a Chinese 80cc, (really 66cc), engine. I also got a sigma speedo for it.

Hopefully I'll have this project done in the next couple of months and will post some pics.

Hi to everyone and I hope I can be helpfull on the forums.

oldcliff

Walter F.

Jun 4, 2008
Connecticut
Welcome oldcliff, before you start any thing else how 'bout posting some pics of some of the rides you described??? They sound good!!! Walter F.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Oldcliff,
Welcome to the forum. We've spoken on the chat board previously. Hope you enjoy the wealth of information available here and the hospitality we offer. Send in some pictures of your bikes. We all enjoy pix.
Tom

oldcliff

Feb 9, 2009
Wilmington Ohio
Thanks all for the great welcomes. As of now my digital camera and printer have "left the building" with Elvis. I have also had a few wireless modem issues. Hopefully when a new camera is purchased i can get some pictures going. For now I'll try to help all I can with words.