Black Flying Horse Motor

GoldenMotor.com
I just bought my backup motor from a Private seller on E-bay for 90.00 Shipped free, I can't find and Model specific information on the Flying Horse So I came here hoping some of you can help me. What I do know from the seller is it already has 8mm stud bolts and by the pictures I saw of it all the case bolts have been switched out. And comes with a angled intake manifold, It's never been fired up or mounted.
So does the Flying horse have better bearings on the crank, and does it have a better wrist pin bearing ? I saw some where as it mentions this motor puts out about 3 1/2 hp.
More information would be alot of help, If anyone has that information I would so appreciate it.
Might still be able to see the pics from the Auction.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/331303422200?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

crassius

Sep 30, 2012
USA
no way to tell what it is from ebay sellers that are not in this business

seller might have taken it in trade for something & not know himself

allen standley

Oct 22, 2011
Bangor, Maine
Flying Horse sold by Bikeberry (not exclusive) and is opposed to a Grubee engine. Diff. Con Rod, Diff Piston. Do a search here "J type" vs "D type" for differences. Or PM Duane @ That's Dax. I hope I have helped.

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
I have the black 66cc Flying Horse Engine kit on my bike. It came from feebay from some lesser known kit seller. I can say it has been a very good runner thus far, although I can't vouch for the more then likely inflated horse power claims or tell you if it actually has Japaneese bearings like advertised, but it has been a good runner and has held together just fine hitting the 200 mile mark. Power however seems comparable to the other three engine kits I have had that were not Flying Horse.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Flying Horse are good motors. They have Japanese crank bearings. The pistons are lighter, and they have good balance. The last 2 I bought had crappy mufflers though.