Business slogans I should not use

GoldenMotor.com

worst slogan ever

• If you liked our service, tell a friend. If not, lets just keep this our little secret.

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • You'll only see us briefly.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • we have it here, somewhere.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Wait, I got a better one

• We Love Your Package

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • It us, or the US mail

• We won't ask questions if you don't.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • nut-uh. It was like that when we picked it up

• Total voters

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
I have a little courier biz. (like UPS and such but it doesn't pay as well) Just got a new contract that actually can support me and have been thinking about trying to expand.

So marketing will be key.

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Toot-N-Toter

We Love Your Package -- This was posted before I saw your poll....

Crusher & Sons Courier

Cheeper & Snaught Delivery

(How much time you got, Dan?? :D)

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Crotch Rocket Express? (of course I'm assuming you're using a bicycle)

Tom
I wish Tom. Is all highway, on a good day. a buck a mile! LOL, not kidding, today I delivered a garbadge can sized container of human harts. Brought it to UPS. snicker, snork. The woman at the counter would not touch the locked, sealed container. Made me come around the counter and load it on the belt to the trucking area.

Toot-N-Toter

We Love Your Package

(How much time you got, Dan?? :D)

Har!!!! snork. that's a keeper (or at least a tshirt) Hey! uniforms!

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
2 funny Xman. I added it to the poll after reading your post. I absolutely, out right and completely used your line. (I have the option of adding 5 more)

Remember my ill fated, presidential campaign. Vote early and vote often.

Last edited:

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Smoother Delivery Than Letterman.

Pre-Paid Only.

We won't ask questions if you don't.

If you absolutely have to have it there..........when??!!

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
Yuck. Disgusting. Human parts?

Parts is parts I guess.

"Fresh From the Slab Cadaver Service"

Yuck. Belch, cough, puke.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
You could borrow SEPTA's (Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority) rather underwhelming slogan - but as above I'd not recommend it as it's so open to so many jokes... and usually a lie anyway ;)

septa /sep·ta/ (sep´tah) [L.] plural of septum. Septum (plural, septa). The dividing partition in the nose that separates the two nostrils

...at least you're thinking about the potential repercussions & alternate meanings of a business' names & slogans, SEPTA paid someone to make fun of them it seems :p

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Yuck. Disgusting. Human parts?

Parts is parts I guess.

"Fresh From the Slab Cadaver Service"

Yuck. Belch, cough, puke.
LOL Mike, last week did a job delivering human cornea. There were 30 or 40 in the box and each was suspended in liquid envelopes inside the box.

So the box sort of swished when you moved it. Really freaky feeling.

The nurse who was signing for it, as I handed it to her she asked what facility it was from. I replied; "Look, look with your special eyes" (did I mention it was a box of eyes?)

She bursts out laughing and yells at me; "Boy! you aint right" and walks away. She is a larger woman and her back was jiggling. Just cracked me up.

In my defense, I have done far worse for a living, not stayed near as clean. lol

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
You could borrow SEPTA's (Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority) rather underwhelming slogan - but as above I'd not recommend it as it's so open to so many jokes... and usually a lie anyway ;)

...at least you're thinking about the potential repercussions & alternate meanings of a business' names & slogans, SEPTA paid someone to make fun of them it seems :p
Made me think of the woman who got fired from the Lonon subway system, BA. (tube)

http://blog.biographyonline.net/2008/02/funny-announcements-by-tube-drivers.html

I love English humor.

"Please allow the doors to close! Try not to confuse this with 'Please hold the doors open'. The two are distinct and separate instructions."

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
It's a pity you're not in France or Quebec. Tout En Camion.

I remember WPS here, I always thought it was We're Particularly Shocking.

Intrepid Wheelwoman

Oct 29, 2011
Hauraki District, New Zealand