Bacon Hot Dogs

GoldenMotor.com

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Has anyone besides me tried the new Oscar Mayer Bacon Hotdogs. They're my new favorite hot dogs. I really tried not to like them after I noticed they have turkey, chicken, and pork in them. I only like beef dogs, but these new bacon dogs are so good. I've already eaten a pack and a half of them, and they always taste good.

Normally though, I prefer mustard on my dogs, but for some reason these kind taste better to me with mayomase. I guess that's not surprising considering I like mayomase on my bacon sandwiches.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Has anyone besides me tried the new Oscar Mayer Bacon Hotdogs. They're my new favorite hot dogs. I really tried not to like them after I noticed they have turkey, chicken, and pork in them. I only like beef dogs, but these new bacon dogs are so good. I've already eaten a pack and a half of them, and they always taste good.

Normally though, I prefer mustard on my dogs, but for some reason these kind taste better to me with mayomase. I guess that's not surprising considering I like mayomase on my bacon sandwiches.
Mayomase, YUK! Bacon burgers please.......hold the hotdog ;) Won't be trying any of these dogs, sorry.

Desert Rat

Jul 30, 2012
Apache Junctoin Az
Turkey ham, Turkey Bologna, Turkey salami, Turkey Dogs
I ain't never seen a turkey lie down with one of these other animals LOL
The marketing schemes these guys come up with! ROFL :(
And the gullibility of the American public, How do you know it's even turkey?

HEY TURKEY!!!:)

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Mayomase, YUK! Bacon burgers please.......hold the hotdog ;) Won't be trying any of these dogs, sorry.
I'm just trying to help you bro, you don't know what you're missing.

There's a hamburger joint close by that has a double patty hamburger, with a grilled hot dog on it. It's about $9 lol.

Kioshk

Oct 21, 2012
Connecticut
Don't let those bums get you down, BikNut; I'm on your side...gonna go buy a pack tomorrow.

BTW, Scotto...I was married to an Australian and developed a liking for Vegemite...great with beans-on-toast. On the other hand, my Irish Mother loves Allsorts...BLECH!

Kioshk

Oct 21, 2012
Connecticut
Oh, as for burgers...I like mine made at Twin Peaks in Addison...along with a few huge 33-degree F Budweisers.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Don't let those bums get you down, BikNut; I'm on your side...gonna go buy a pack tomorrow.

BTW, Scotto...I was married to an Australian and developed a liking for Vegemite...great with beans-on-toast. On the other hand, my Irish Mother loves Allsorts...BLECH!
I really don't blame them. If all I knew was they're made from turkey, chicken, and pork, plus bacon of course I probably would pass too. I had already eaten about 4 of them before I decided to look on the package to see what they're made from. I was so disappointed they weren't beef.

The problem is, they really taste so good I had to make an exception. Damn turkey dog, yuck, but WTH they taste good anyway.

I bet you'll like them.

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Oh, as for burgers...I like mine made at Twin Peaks in Addison...along with a few huge 33-degree F Budweisers.
I think I just threw-up in my mouth a little.....33* Butwipers and all. Vegemite is fine on toast or crackers with butter........hotdogs are gross.

Eat pork belly......bacon X 10 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get real!

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I think I just threw-up in my mouth a little.....33* Butwipers and all. Vegemite is fine on toast or crackers with butter........hotdogs are gross.

Eat pork belly......bacon X 10 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get real!
You're not really American are you lol.

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I really don't blame them. If all I knew was they're made from turkey, chicken, and pork, plus bacon of course I probably would pass too. I had already eaten about 4 of them before I decided to look on the package to see what they're made from. I was so disappointed they weren't beef.

The problem is, they really taste so good I had to make an exception. Damn turkey dog, yuck, but WTH they taste good anyway.

I bet you'll like them.
I was married to an Aussie too....and she wishes she still was, after the fact lol.

If I don't like the smell of something, I won't eat it! Plain and simple bro.

Chew on your bacon flavored dogs.....I'll take pork belly any day!