Felt Red Baron Complete

GoldenMotor.com

AliasLabs

Jan 12, 2015
San Francisco
I finally done with my Felt Red Baron. It runs good, and here are some pictures. Now it needs to warm up, so I can ride for more than 20 minutes and then have to thaw out.
That Baron is Sick! Killer Work, I have a Question for you is that the Abraham Linkage fork?? I recently bought the Monarch 2 Springer Fork, thinking it was modern so it must be Threadless. WRONG. It won't work on My NEW Deep 6 I'm so stoked to have just purchased. I believe the Baron and Deep6 are very similar, so I was wondering if you knew or knew someone who knew, if the Abrahm will work on my Deep6/ If yes, then do know where I can order one? I'm having a **** of a time locating one anywhere including Felt's useless website.
Please Help!
Thanks Alias

wtwrestling07

Jun 15, 2014
Defiance, OH
I am also interested in what kind of forks those are. I might be starting a cafe racer type build later on and was thinking of getting a set of forks similar to these. Also do you need anything special to get them on a regular cruiser bike? Im not sure what kind of cruiser yet.

gokart25

Sep 26, 2011
Iowa
I bought those forks from Motostrano Felt Bike part section, but they currently don't have them on their site. They are nice forks, also thread-less. Some of the newer ones comes with brake mount.
I personally don't know for sure.. if they would fit the Deep 6, but I have seen some Deep 6 bike with these fork on them.