Gearing up

GoldenMotor.com

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK
I have a Top Hat Adaptor, a midnight black 30 tooth sprocket from Kings Sales,a used throttle assembly with uncut kill switch wires,a set of brand new 26 x 2.125 tires with tubes,and a 26 inch set of wheels.

The top hat has been bolted on,the chain jumped off,and it was taken off. The sprocket has never been used,same with wheels and tires.

Wheels and tires are from a Schwinn Delmar I purchased a few months back.

Any questions/offers just let me know.

I also have an unused huasheng 49cc box air filter,but who really needs that?

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK
Everything on the bike is for sale except the motor and gearbox.

I have another project to start obsessing over so this ones got to go!

I also have a 24" disc brake/threaded freewheel rear wheel with a used Kenda knobby.

I still have all of the above as well,in case anyones wondering.

Edit: I will also be keeping the gas tank.

Attachments

Last edited:

moosinatrix

Sep 2, 2009
Houston, TX
I have a Top Hat Adaptor, a midnight black 30 tooth sprocket from Kings Sales,a used throttle assembly with uncut kill switch wires,a set of brand new 26 x 2.125 tires with tubes,and a 26 inch set of wheels.

The top hat has been bolted on,the chain jumped off,and it was taken off. The sprocket has never been used,same with wheels and tires.

Wheels and tires are from a Schwinn Delmar I purchased a few months back.

Any questions/offers just let me know.

I also have an unused huasheng 49cc box air filter,but who really needs that?
How much for all but throttle?

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK
@ moose- $100 + shipping. You are interested in the wheels,tires,top hat, and 30T sprocket,right? I ask cuz I just posted my whole bike minus the motor,tank,and gearbox. I will throw the air filter in for free.

@ tinman- $5 +shipping.

If you want to talk business,PM me and I will give you my number.

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK
The throttle assembly,top hat adaptor,and the 30 tooth sprocket are no longer available.

I also have a crowcycleco kickstand,brand new,installed on bike and then I quit riding. It hasn't been outside at all.

24" halo combat front disc quick release wheel. It can come with a slightly used(210 miles) biria trax tire and a tube. The tire size is 24"x1.75".

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK
Top hat adaptor gone,30 tooth kings sprocket available.

I also have 26" cruiser forks with disc tab,

A 49cc 4 stroke motor mount,

And a rag joint mount with 48 tooth sprocket.

And more to come from a 4G transmission...

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK
The entire stock Schwinn Delmar is gone. Everything else still waiting for a home.

I also have two (2) chrome 24" rear wheels,one with disc mount,one without. Both are dished for multispeed. I don't need them anymore so they are going for cheap.